Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003-04 Park Closures

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
according to the excellent site games are already being postponed, particularly at south memorial and queen's park. there will be plenty more to come.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What!?!!?

G-zus, TTP really is the fastest way to get local soccer information. At this rate we'll have to play two games a week to catch up. At least we'll get use to our new turf in a hurry.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was just at Hillcrest, and, despite the fact the Parks Board says it's open, there is ample standing water on the east field. A ref would be foolish to allow game play. Centre field's not so bad, but still pretty soggy down the middle.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's fcuking ridiculous this is!

Who are they trying to kid.

All grass field games should have been cancelled by now.

"Heavy user discretion"...fcuk off.

Daz:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Did your high heels get stuck in the grass? It sounded pretty gross.

Most of the Richmond fields are open, including King George 1, so as of now, our game is on. I'm sure there will be water on the field, so we will show up, have the ref postpone the game and drink copious amouts of beer. Simple really.

Captain

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dazza
It's fcuking ridiculous this is!

Who are they trying to kid.

All grass field games should have been cancelled by now.

"Heavy user discretion"...fcuk off.

If you don't like the state of the field Daze-a you know what to do.

I remember one Yid who could walk off....on water. You'll make two.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinkwad,

Do you have nothing better to do than chase me around TTP?

I don't care about the state of the pitch. It's about knowing whether you're on or not.

Unlike you, I have a life and have other things to do should the game be off. I also have a bunch of players who need to know.

What are you doing today, taking in some irrelevant Div 2 basement battle somewhere?

Sad cnut:eek:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
unfortunate expression........

It's about knowing whether you're on or not.

The birds I've known in my life generally find out whether 'they're on' or not by awaking to little bits of blood on the sheets or, if they're unlucky enough to 'come on' during the day, feeling it trickling out of them.

Then they shove a tampax up themselves.

Unlike you, I have a life and have other things to do should the game be off.

Methinks someone doth protest too much. While it was never a decent piss-take to begin with, suggesting someone lacks a social existence outside TTP is one of the most redundant, cowardly, and puerile piss-takes-there is. You've been using the same tired-old routine since Day 1 which is a few years now. Enough. Are you sure the real reason behind your constant and unwavering reliance on that rubbish isn't a result of a certain deffinciency in your own life? It's all right if it is, we're here to help and, as I've mentioned before, don't feel too sorry for yourself, we'll do it for you.

Good luck with the bleeding, hope the cramps aren't too bad.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty,

It does get tiresome watching Jinky and you run around all over this site chasing me and posting, to quote Vinny, "useless shite".

Quite frankly that last post of yours just isn't even remotely funny and once again, has nothing to do with this thread.

I have things to do....like raking some leaves on my property, checking the gutters (maybe I'll find you and Jinkwad in there), making some calls to some clients, etc....you know how it is (or do you?).

So, see you plumbers later.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cloudcuckooland.....

Two ideas though they may come as revolutionary to you......

If you were to read other threads your paranoia concerning being 'chased' all over TTP might ease considerably.

If you were to read, for example, Jinky's piss-taking manifesto, your piss-taking might, and I think might is the operative word, improve. I'm an optimist.

I appreciate you being frank with me, however. I've always preferred him to Darren.

You'll probably be interested to know that I haven't got any leaves at my 'property' as my 'property' is not in possession of a garden.

Beanbag ate it.

It is Saturday here. I'm unsure of the day of the week on your planet, but those I work in conjunction with don't expect me to ring them on weekends. Still, I'm not desperately lonely.

Nor am I a hairdresser.

I highly doubt you'll see me later at all given as I'm off to The Cross tonight. It's a nightclub. I like dancing, Dazza. It's the best way to prepare for my match tomorrow. I take it just as seriously as you do. Men's amateur football is super-duper important.

The park across the road from my property is covered in leaves though it does appear open.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh dear

It is Saturday here

And you're on TTP at approx. 7pm. Shouldn't you be at a pub warming up for your big night out.

Of course there isn't much to do in London is there:rolleyes:

As for dancing, you probably got lots of lessons when strikers were dancing around you when you were a "stopper" for the Lomas.

Back on topic, if you were to return to Vancouver and assume your customary bench warming routine on a Div 1A team, which one would you like it to be.

Please be realistic, Judge:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone, enough already! :mad:

All further posts not to do with park closures will be deleted. A one line "and to be on topic..." will not suffice either.

Furthermore, goading of other posters in this thread or argueing my post here will result in severe consequences. Yes, severe.

The lot of you have been on TTP long enough to understand that you can start new threads, piss-take each other in other areas, and generally recognise that not all forums/threads are "free for all" areas.

Use your fcuking heads.

~Regs.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you Regs.

It usually starts going off topic with Jinkwad and Fatnslow.

If they go off topic and it is regarding me, I will always respond.

So you two fat cnuts stay on topic.

Back on topic,

I guess the Lomas v Leopards game is up to "heavy user discretion". For fcuk's sake.

Daz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0