Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 May Long Weekend/Kelowna - 5,6,7,8 Heyyyy Baby, I wanna know........

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there any "Big game" caught? We there any pummellings of Sandwich Artists at 2:30 in the morning? If not I'm afraid Pentiction seems like the better time. Tell us a story.........

KNVB is in for Kamloops 2002.

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kelowna May long weekend

The best story is easy :D
I don't want to tell other peoples follies, but this one is a classic:eek:
Clue #1 is....you play with him...:confused:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shite how could I forget

Here's a good one I heard through the grape vine. There was this really really really pissed drunk left footer who happen to pick up a bird at the bar. Said drunk guy was so pissed he forgot what hotel he was staying at. So he decided to stumble around outside the bar with his new found cougar until a cab picked them up.

Apparently when smashed out of your tree at 2:30 there is a green light on being a loud mouth dick. No word on whether he was wearing a tank top or not, but I bet there was a wife beater on at one point. Lefty as I will now call him, seemed to piss off Habib the cab driver so much that Habbib dragged Lefty out of the cab in the middle of the street and pummelled him senseless.

Now....... lefty beaten, broke and still no idea where he was staying, walked ( cougar still in tow) to the nearest hotel. It's was on of those drive up to your door types. Kicked in a door and passed out on the bed with the cougar. No word if he got any from the cougar.

The next morning at around 6:00ish the maid came around and saw the door had been kicked in. Went inside to see a half naked left footer and a scantily clad cougar. She asked what he was doing in the room several times with the only response being "fcuk off and get out of my room" :D The maid ran and got the manger who simply handed lefty and a bill for $250.00 and told him to pay it and get the fcuk out before he called the cops. (A $100 for the room and $150 for the door.)

The details are still a bit sketchy,but I will up date you all as he remembers more.

What's the moral of this story?

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lefty

the best part of the story is that AFTER he got his ass kicked by the cabby, the cougar STILL went "home" with him to shag........now that's either love or desperation, you decide:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can see the bird getting over the cabby punch up, but I would think anyone would run for the hills after he kicked in the door of a hotel room. What if someone was staying in there?

Jail time I'm sure.

Valley boys seek your revenge on the Jimmy'The nose' Holiday. He kicked the crap out of Skip, stop him from doing it again.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just call me Habib

Valley boys seek your revenge on the Jimmy'The nose' Holiday. He kicked the crap out of Skip, stop him from doing it again.

Why would they want to help out a clown like Guinness who first is from the Vmsl and secondly been bashing the Fvsl all year long :confused:

I will give Guinness the same beating Habib gave Lefty!:eek:

I was in Kelowna for a stag last weekend and ran into the hooligans at Gotchas

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another beauty

That was a classic, I was kinda glad though cause lefty was in my room, so Cainy had a bed to himself:D Another classic was Hoss's cack block on skip, I thought Brent Roberts was the king of the cack block but this one is right up there. I'll set the stage, I'ts our last night there and Hoss borrows skips best babe getter, I mean this shirt is money, I can't believe skip leant it out, it's definately his bread and butter. So late in the night skips got this beautiful baby on the dance floor, doing his best I'm an octopuss gag, hands all over the shop, when Hoss spots the action. He saunters up leans in and wispers something in her ear and she proceeds to give him a lip lock with full on tongue action. I don't know what he said but I sure want to. Meanwhile skip in the frombee ( from behind) is left doing the white man shuffle as Hoss mows his lawn.:mad: Thats no way to treat your captain. Funny thing Hoss went to do some shooters and forgot all about her:rolleyes: Nice work lads.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOFL!

I don't know what story is funnier- the hotel break-in or the HOSS kock block!

Gotta go with the break in..."fcuk off and get out of my room":D...too funny!

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard ass bitch...line !

How about Mac... who on advice from Howsie :eek: ,went up to the the girl Howsie was small talking with and instead of the formal "HELLO" he said...." so I hear your a hard ass bitch":confused:

Needless to say Mac has not lost his touch with the ladies !:D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
**** Block

I'm still reeling from the left/right **** block combination Hoss threw me on Sunday night. Let me tell you, He sauntered up, gave MY shirt a pet, looked her straight in her half shut eyes, and licked her like she was a 48 cent stamp!!

I was outa there. :confused:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whopper w/cheese

The funiest thing I witnessed this weekend was Muzz attempting to order a wopper with cheese combo from a cab window through the burger king drive through.......LOADED! I'll never do it justice in here:

"eeeeeennnn Iiiii ettttaa mmmmwwwooooppppeeeerrrr mmwww ssshhheeeeeeessssshhh oomboo"?

fukcing hilarious! I almost yacked listening to him try!

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wait, One More!

Wait Fellows! I think the top story is Hoss dropping the ball on the goal line. Chick is digging Hoss all night on saturday, Hoss givin' the Mr. Robotics dance moves, talking up a storm (he must be drunk if he put words together), and then bringing back to the motel. And just before Hoss dives in for a touchdown. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Hoss falls asleep. Silly Wabbit.

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
One More!

Listen trying to Feel up beat, after Keano was kicked off Ireland's team today, so listen up for one more classic story. Friday night, four outstanding chicks dancing with each other, feeling each other, rubbiing up like their standing in the artic trying to keep warm. The boys are loving this except for one grumphy old man with little hair who says, "Fcuk Guys, there too skinny". Classix Aves!!!!!!!!:D :D :eek:

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh my!

So much for the "stays on the road" mentality for this crew:eek:
...The rookies weathered the spoons and olympic sit up shtick quite well...both good young kids (as Don Cherry would say.) :cool:
Careful now boys...don't forget about the confidentiality agreements that were signed.:rolleyes: ...if this keeps up, the boys might have to be on their best behavior in Kamloops.;) :p :D...not that I wasn't (married guy disclaimer):rolleyes: :cool:

p.s. ...bony asses are not on:D

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch team picture

By the way have a close look at Carson in the front row......you might want to enlarge the picture to see that little thing hanging out of his shorts :eek:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
trouser snake

How happy does Moe look?......sitting merely inches away from Carson's sorry excuse for a dikc. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0