Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 May Long Weekend/Kelowna - 5,6,7,8 Heyyyy Baby, I wanna know........

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumper

Apr 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
May long weekend

What teams are going were for the long weekend. The 2 biggies are Kelowna & Penticton aren't they ?

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
there's only one......KELOWNA!!

thats right baby, PAU is heading up to kelowna for drinkin', dancin' and some fine cougar huntin'!! Oh, and there's some soccer too (I think :confused: )

SagegotVIPtoflashbacks

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GTs

I'll be with the Pennicles hosting the Penticton tourney, along with a couple other guys from Sporting.

Lots of sun and lots of beer.

There's also a good women's draw as well as a dance on the saturday night I believe.

Good Times.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did.:rolleyes:

I just can't joke around with you anymore Jerky. Let's just fight and get it over with. We need to fight before Penticton so that we can enjoy pints together in the garden.

I will avenge Buckfast.:mad:

TheRocky

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The draw

What teams are in for Kelowna...any draw yet?
Hopin' to avoid the 9 a.m. Sunday game...although that would mean pint in hand earlier.:D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fukcing pissed!!

Aves,

We almost got the shaft with accomodations in Kelowna for the weekend. I got a call from the motel I booked saying that they were going to withdraw our reservations because they were unaware of the fact that we were a soccer team, and they are a "family, no party" motel!!! I booked it almost 2 months ago, and they pull this!!? I almost lost my fukcing mind on the phone with this dude! Anyway, thankfully we've managed to find accomodations elsewhere.

ATTN ALL KELOWNA GOERS:

Please boycott the Kelowna Motor Inn,....and whenever possible, throw epmty beer bottles in their direction on your way to Splashes.

:)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: fukcing pissed!!

Originally posted by Skip
,....and whenever possible, throw empty beer bottles in their direction on your way to Splashes.

:)

Skippy...and I thought you were leading everyone to the cougar promised land. :D :rolleyes:

rickshaw

Mar 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flashbacks

well folks, wanted to fill you in on the May long festivities.

First off, a certain coach of Surrey United has requested that Surrey United be placed in the opposite side of the draw from Peace Arch United. Gee, why would he request that???? hmmmmmmm

Secondly, it's official, as most of my mates are over 30 now, Flashbacks is THE place to be. There won't be many 11teen year olds there, so if you are looking for that kind of thing, feel free to visit Splashes or Gotchas.

The update on Flashbacks is that the cougars are definitely in season right now. On the local news the other night, people in the downtown core were warned to bring inside any small pets as the cougars are becoming more and more aggressive and less afraid.

Looking forward to seeing you ugly fcukers. you know who you are!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey's out.

Feeling sorry for the extreme beating Surrey United put on Peace Arch in their Provincial cup game, Surrey has pulled out of the Kelowna tourney. The thought of facing PAU again in the finials, quite frankly bored them :D

Maybe next year guy's.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
City of Kelowna not Big Enough for Slurry's Heads Now

Being named Club of the Week, Surrey in turned asked for a large apperance fee for the Kelowna tourney, the dozen free beer in the garden was denied by tourney staff, so Slurrey backed out of the event.
Rumour also has it that all the Slurry XXL Heeds would not be able to fit in Splashes.

hos

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS

Leave Goady out of it!!!:mad:
the Slurry XXL Heeds would not be able to fit in Splashes.
BTW, they were willing to pay us to play, but you're right they just couldn't afford to allow free bevies as they know our reputation for winning on the pitch and in the beer gardens!!!;)

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
cougars

Originally posted by Aves

Skippy...and I thought you were leading everyone to the cougar promised land. :D :rolleyes:

I stand corrected......cougars it is, at Flashbacks.

Just a reminder to all players. Please ensure you're hunting licence has been updated, and your "weaponry" is in good working order. I suggest a mild analgesic to be used whilst stunning your chosen cougar prey, unless of course, you're going for the BIG game. :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip, Aves, Cainy et al....

Flashbacks has both quality and quantity. I've had some of my best days in there. You musn't forget the smokie cart just outside for that 3:00 in the morning snack. Yummy!

Don't fall down the stairs and try to have some fun for a change.

:rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finals???

Originally posted by knvb
The thought of facing PAU again in the finials, quite frankly bored them :D

I think you've misunderstood the Peace Arch goal for this tourney KNVB. The only Final we're certain to be in is taking place in the "Liver Transplant Ward" of Kelowna General. We expect it to be an all Peace Arch United affair as well......seeing as how Surrey has now backed out of the tourney. ;)

Just kiddin' Cainy.......:rolleyes:

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smokies

Ballbaby,

Ahhhhh yessss......you're right, and very wise my friend. What would a Kelowna weekend be without stumbling out of the club and enjoying a fine smokiedog with the works! Personally, I like to let a good portion of the fixins splatter over my shirt as I attempt to eat it. I find the ladies like the look, and......it makes for a nice pre-game snack the next morning.

Wish you could join us.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
off topic

Hey KNVB,

why does it say 63 posts on my last three?? When do I get upgraded from Junior?? I feel I deserve it...if not for the quantity of my posts, for the guality. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0