Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 3 2001/2002 VMSL Division 3 Results...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could it be...

Franz,

Did you graduate from the halls of Captain Cook Elementary School? If so, then we know each other. Actually we probably met before the game. I was playing on the back line, right side.:confused:

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reprehensible...

Talking about Segovia is wrong. Talking about Segovia coming out of a hot tub is just plain vile. I feel ill. Was he carrying Skip in one of his pouches?

Off to spray projectile vomit, Fastshow.

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
November 3rd result

Well us at Metro Ford United seem to have found our old form. We played the second place team United Nationals and thumped them 7 - 0. Any team trying to play an offside trap at the Division 3 level are just asking to get thumped! Even after being 4-0 down at the half they still insisted on using it! Highlight of the game was Buck's missed header from 2 yards out. (It's difficult not to hit the net from that distance) Hopefully this result keeps us in the MOTW!

Franz
:cool:

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo FC??

I must say it is quite dissapointing when a team doesn't show up for a game. No phone call or nothing. Does the league fine teams for not showing up? Does anyone from Indo know what happened?

Franz:mad:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fines

If you don't turn up there is a fine and for some reason $80 sticks in my mind. I am not sure if this covers the ref fee or if that is tacked on. But, the league doesn't ignore this.

Franz Bakingpowder

Aug 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Result...

Metro Ford United 3 West Van Royals 2. We where up 3-0 at the half and made a bunch of changes and West Van had most of the play the second half. They scored an equalizer with 10 minutes left, but it was called back offside. It was a bit of a wakeup call for us. We now have Norvan to look forward to next week in the Imperial Cup. Fitness could be a factor...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland Ole 2 Metro Ford 1

Club Ireland basically played its' under 21 team with a few second division(I guess we're technically 1st division now) players and got a good result. I didn't see the match but I heard MARCO POLO witnessed the game as well as Home Brew 1,2, and 3............

Captain

MARCOPOLO

Dec 13, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I was in attendance at the game. One end of the field was in awful condition much like some of the players from Metro Ford. I have yet to see a group of individuals whine as much as MF did on this day. Actually, I shouldn't generalize as most of their players were fine except for a few, namely #15. #15 was definitely a tool. It's one thing to trash talk when you're good, but this guy was pain bad. This guy would not stop yapping, he sounded much like the annoying sound a crow makes. Next time you want to trash talk, actually do something other than standing there like a blue and black pylon, ya putz. Maybe you should sign up for Brad Higgs soccer school this summer.

This MF team that was unbeaten all year long and lost to a bunch of under 21's. Have fun with that 1 in the loss column

Marco

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soar Losers

MF is a good team, but man some of those guys are such babies.
Especially the center back. That big bald bastard lost it at the end of the game. Although, one the of the Club I players was heckling him. The game was fun and the u-21 did a good job against a team that is at least a high calibre 2nd division team. I believe they also brought down some guys from their first division squad. It was also good to see some of the older guys come out and play for club I (me being on of them). Anyways, we handed MF their first loss of the season and now Club I (div 2) can claim the best record in the VMSL with a 13-1-0 record.

Biteme...out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0