Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cino

Guiness,

An interesting point of view on the match. It certainly was a game of two halves. You happened leave out the fact that the Toons found a way to stop the attack of the Great surrey united with some crafty pre game strategy. The Toons owned the first half and should have capitalised on the numerous mistakes made by the Surrey defence, tall yes, and stupid.........rather be tall and soft?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another day, another win

Peg 3
Inter 2

Yes, Nick the Ref has had better days but some of the I-ties need to give their head a shake to be giving shouts of "we were robbed"...

On the pitch beside us, Sporting and the Croats tied 1-1. I think.

~TB.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 left feet

Sorry mate,
you have officially been upgarated from Nobbin to ladthatstayshomeonasaturdaynightwhilehisteammatesgooutonthetown.

Ihateitwhenallbutoneladstepsupandcelebrates:mad:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo Didn't Want to Play

Sunday 3:35 pm. 25 minutes before kickoff.

"We can't play on this. There is no way, Ref. Look at the field. It's all muddy and wet. Ref, there's puddles down at this end....look....my foot is sinking. Boy it sure is wet, ref. That end is awful, and that end is bad, and that side is worse, and the this side is worse than that!! There is no way we should play. Ref, come on, look at this girls team playing on the pitch before us right now. The ball doesn't even bounce when it hits the ground. Someone might get injured because of this. Ref, there is no way we should play. It would be really stupid if we played, Ref.................But Ref, it's up to you."

Indo management.

Game called off. Indo couldn't be happier.:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

MF 2 - Argies 0

Surrey U. 1 - Pinks 0

Caps 2 - Serbs 0

Croats 1 - Sporting 1

Inter 2 - Peg 3

Westside 0 - Trollips 1

Sap - Indo (ppd)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Darby?

Surrey United 1 Toontown 0

I wasn't sure Darby remembered the score since he is lurky and not putting his little opinion in... Cino kind of liked my view, but we both forgot to mention the sitters Darby blew!!! Those Unies are really pink, but knowone mentioned that the tracksuites were purple!!! what the hell is going on in Toonville?:confused:

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another bad call lost us at least a point. It was a good game both teams battle and had there share of chances. We got a couple of bad calls and we can't dfo nothing about that. We have to look ahead to Indo, and get three points out of that game.

Linesman said

I can't believe he made that call

I am not taking anything away from PEg they played a great game. They move the ball arround very well, and run off of eachother even better. Can't wait for the rematch.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter couldn't do anything against 10 men for over 10 minutes

Sal AKA Chucky Bee said:
I can't believe he made that call
There was no way you guys deserved a point on the day Coppertone and the reffing was suspect both ways.

~TB.

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you and everyone else on the field knows that you guys got away with alot of crap. You guys got the call on the Peno. Then on that ugly elbow Mastro gave Fil. I think the game would have been alot different if we got a few calls are way, but you guys won and deserved the win. In the last ten minutes we had a lot of chances but couldn't finish. I didn't see you wearing your sixs.

Coppertonethinksregsisitimidatedbymysize.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mastro Again???

Another elbow by Mastro......he is beating even me in the elbow dept.

WABisactuallytryingtocutthatoutinhisoldage.WhynotDanny?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a coincidence that we had a Porkchop ref in our game against Sporting. Come on ref-beater, even you have to admit the penal he gave you guys was the biggest phantom call of all time. Battista turned around and thought he was calling an offside. Just fcuking brutal. The Porkchops had 1 of their own give them a point yesterday.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bronco.. i finally agree with u today!! he was fcuking brutal and it was a shite call.. but he was brutal the whole game... the league is stupid they have a wop ref reffing the wops beside us and a pork chop reffing ours????isnt there some1 in the league who has a bit of fcuking brains?????????
i dunno the reffing was dissapointing but it was well [played match from both teams 1 big mental laps from r keeper and u guys capitalized!!
AS OF MIDNIGHT 2NIGHT MY SUSPENSION IS FINALLY FCUKING DONE!!!!!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to start a new Streak

Ref Beater

1st game back, take down a guy in the box, get a red.....and we'll all have a good laugh on TTP.:D

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg 3 Inter 2

Was a good match to play in,Peg has a very good squad,but we battled hard and played well also.The reffing was horrible as usual for both sides and it had an effect on the outcome.He called questionable P.K's and was total whistle happy throughout the whole match.Anyways was fun to play and cant wait to meet them again.We have to start getting on a roll of wins or we may be in deep trouble.

junglee

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"The Porkchops had 1 of their own give them a point yesterday."

bronco, it's obvious you're gonna rant and rave when one of
your own defenders is guilty of a foul. just wanted to set the record straight, here's some things you might want to know for future reference:

(FIFA LAWS)
"A direct free kick is also awarded to the
opposing team if a player commits any of
the following four offences:
_ tackles an opponent to gain possession of the
ball, making contact with the opponent before
touching the ball
_ HOLDS an opponent
_ spits at an opponent
_ handles the ball deliberately (except for the
goalkeeper within his own penalty area)

Penalty Kick
A penalty kick is awarded if any of the above
ten offences is committed by a player inside
his own penalty area, irrespective of the
position of the ball, provided it is in play."
HOLDS HOLDS HOLDS

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1995 Columbus FC

Jimmy,

Is this Columbus "the New Generation", all over again???

Don't look now, but you ARE in deep trouble. Indo is one point back with a game in hand (granted it is against Sap), but none the less, if they beat you, you're in last place. and you can't rely on the Serbs to bail you out-they are on side A.

After that you play Sap again:eek:....the team that started your slide.

Need a big win next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0