Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomsy

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1+1+1=2

Smiles,

pardon my math....but all this talk about your phantom victory over the last week made me lose track of all things important....except for the 3 that sulentic and the boyz blew by ya!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain cranky pants

What's eating your shorts? Fcuking asshole(note: no wink) What's the matter gamblers anonymous meeting run long tonight? Miss last call at the track?

knvbthiksthefcukingjerkwadCaptainshouldsticktohisownthread!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quiet

Wow it sure is quiet today, especially from our usually outspoken Italian friends. I wonder why that is?:rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BRONCO

We are just finalizing the details on the appeal...

You'll hear the usual suspects shortly....

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fil

The only thing that should be appealed is your 2nd goal with the assist from the linesman, other than that sorry you guys are SOL.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

Good games by you boys yesterday,it was a game full of chances and unfortunately for us,you guys capitilized a little more than we did.I'm hoping we meet again because the games are always fun to play in let alone watch.Sorry we were a little quiet last night but we were all attending the TTP bash(which none of you showed up to)and drownded our sorrows in all those $2.00 pints :)

Didntunderstandwhyyouwentoffonyourcelebrationsthough:confused:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco,

Dav said the ball hit his shoelace on the first goal....I'm going to have to go with Dav's word...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrates Crotes

Good win! You were all buzzing and Sulentic was pissin on lads left and right! I-Ties need to take a major course in tackling and a minor in defending though. I see you've picked up a bit of the Surrey bug with all the singing on the side lines.

knvbcanseewhytheyweresingingtheynowhave10pointsin12games
:rolleyes:

Mr Coppertone

<font color="red">Most Irritating TTPer - November
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croats

You guys played well and deserve the win. There where a lot of chances both ways and you guys just had better finish on this day. Dennis played well for you guys in net, and made a lot of saves in tight. All in all a good game.

Broncohasnoclasswithhisstupidcelebrations:confused:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNOB

Hey KNOB I wouldn't count your 3 gift pts just yet, word on the street has it that BC Soccer is looking at the case. Wouldn't that be something.:D :D

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

You take things a little to seriously. :D I think you should lighten up.

Broncojsutcan'ttakeajoke.youareaJACKASS:D ;) :p

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey KNVB sorry about the poor singing but we were under strict orders to show more class than you lot show. Although I have to admit I still wanted to sing. I don't really remember the words though....how does it go.... can you hear Slurrey sing? no no. Yeah I think that is how it goes.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Singing

The singing on the Croatia sidelines is not a Surrey thing. The singing was done by Croatia supporters and Surrey has no supporters. Surrey U singing in their change room after a game is a Firemen thing...

I don't see what the problem with celebrating after you score is??? Fcuk, you I-Ties really hate having fun and adding atmosphere to a soccer game...

5-3

Bronco didn't celebrate...he didn't score...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB should take Coppertone's advice....

You take things a little to seriously. I think you should lighten up.

I am not going to correct the homonym but it is something you should listen TO. After all, you did race home to see if you were WANKER OF THE MONTH, which you fully deserved BTW.

What was so bad about the Croatia's celebrations? They must have run out of ideas after the FIFTH goal.

Mr Coppertone

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

When ever you Croats scored he would turn to our bench and yell Fcuk Yeah. He did it to try and start something with our bench. I agree you should celebrate after a goal but not like that.
It would not be that big of a deal if all he did was yell Fcuk yeah while celebrating with his teamates fine, but he did it to our bench, and that is just stupid and dumb.

Broncoforsuchabigheadyouhaveverylittlebrains:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0