Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2001/02 Premier League Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DD

I have no affiliation with Surrey and never will, but still think you are a fukcing pansy. You finally post and it is complete shite, you unoriginal Bitch. CDK I am sure DD is a good player but he obviously has no character.

Animal

gladtoseeddisfinallypostingnowcroatiahaswonagame

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the moritzio show

just a couple of notes on our game against the croats

thought it was a decent game played by both teams, for the
most part. our finish was shite in the first half. it could have easily ended 3-3 but on the day croatia just all seemed to want it.

i guess moritzio thinks jon sulentic needs practice on his 20 yd freekicks, if given a few more he may have hit the target:rolleyes:

gismadthathelosthighballevenafter3greatefforts:mad:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

Well done on a deserving victory... we couldn't finish our early chances and the Croats stuck it to us... cheers for the pint after the CAT game, touch of class...

Guinnesscan'tbeleiveCDKis over30!!!:confused:

YoungRunner

Sep 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Argentina 2 Serbia 1

Argentina was very lucky to get the win last weekend against Serbia. Serbia totally outplayed Argentina throughout the first half and for part of the second half. If it wasn't for the outstanding performance of the Argentina defense, the score would not have been as close as 1-0 Serbia at the half. After a few substitions Argentina finally found their groove when Brent Branker found the back of the net off a beautifully placed free kick. Once Argentina got their first goal Serbia fell apart and the young superstar Adrian Kerec was able to put away the winning goal, converting an exquisite cross from the player of the match, Brent Branker. Honourable mention to Argentina's Steve Dickenson for stand-up play at both ends of the pitch, knocking one ball off his own goal line and helping set up the winning goal.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oxy-Argies

"outstanding performance of the Argentina defense"
"Jumbo-Shrimp" OR "Argies-Defense"

This just doesn't sound right, at the World stage and even more in the VMSL.

Put that's what they say when you are playing against the Serbs.

I can't beleive we are tied with the Argies.:eek:

At least MF pups and Slurry also lost on the weekend.

Bad outing for the top of A-side.

HOS:mad:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spelling

YoungRunner,

The young Croat Superstars last name is spelled K-e-k-e-c.

Son of the legendary Russel Kekec of Croatia A fame.

The VMSL website has it wrong...just like they spelled Hajduk's firtst name wrong last year...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results from Port Moody

Serbia must have the worst keeper in the league! He got beat from 30 and almost a 40 yarder :eek: I forgot the lads name on MF #17 but he had the Hat when I left and some other fat kid scored to make it 4 and there still was about 20 or so left. MF for the most part looked good. I thought Leitch(sp) played very well! Zero turn overs that I could see. So for now MF 4 Serbia(3/4 of the way down) 0

knvbwaspissedoffhewantedtheupsettohappen!

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby 0-Sportstown 2
Once again Burnaby were shite and it showed. Is Gordie Chin the only decent player that they have. It was 0-0 at the half and then we brought JJ on and he was too much for their defence to handle and within 5mins he had put us up one nothing. Then about 15mins later added his second after a great set up by Terry Bell. Burnaby did manage a few shots from 35yds but our keeper Alex was there to deny them. Their best chance was a free kick with about 2mins left that Alex made a beautiful save off of. I have to tip my hat though to Darren Knott for being a cheap cnut and taking a swing at one of our players and splitting his eye brow. Is this a new Burnaby game plan to see how many weeks in a row they can take a red card. It was disgusting and should hopefully be a five game suspension. But you guys could always appeal it and I am sure the league will overturn it.
Cheers, Darby

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darby,

First one to admit when BBY didn’t put a showing on the park…but you may want to have a word with the try hard wank who decided to square off, for a second time on his own doing might I add, take a swipe and not expect some retribution. Wee man, swing and a miss...I connected and got caught!

Wee man has a wee man complex!

Admittingly, Sprotstown was the better team on the day...enough said!

~Notty…outfortwo…max!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results from Slurrey

Surrey U 2 Indo 0. Your welcome Gomsey! ;)
Darby you should not hate BBY for taking a red every week you should thank them. What's a few stiches among friends. I mean Miller took one got two games and cost his team 9 points. Can you imagine how far ahead you'd get of them with a good player out. Think of the possibilities. ;)

Surrey ran most of the game and had lots of chances to ice it but Indo to there credit hung around for as long as they could. Good game to watch (so I was told) The ref had a nightmare but at least it was both ways. Highlight of the game was when Sandman lost it on the side lines. Thanks for the chuckle!

knvbwouldliketothanksurreysbiggestfanWAB :eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darby is a PoorSportToon

I think the linesman missed the punch that your player fired at Notty in the 2nd half Darby.

I think your team owes us 50 bucks for JJ playing agian, sorry he only played a half, that will be 25 dollhairs.

We were bet 2-0 today, but I don't think that poorsportstoon is toon army or toon town.

We are in a slump right now, but you don't want to play the Caps after X-mas.

I think MF and Bby need some money from JJ.:(

HOS

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,
"We were bet 2-0 today, but I don't think that poorsportstoon is toon army or toon town."
What the fcuk are you talking about? Or were you just very drunk when you wrote this?

Notty, as far as our player taking a swing at you I didn't see it so I will have to take your word for it, though he said that he didn't.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were bet 2-0 today, but I don't think that poorsportstoon is toon army or toon town.

That had to be one of the worst attempts at a sentence on TTP in a long time, Gino. Entertaining stuff when you think about it.

CaptainwhoappreciatesGino'sefforts

sarge

Aug 31, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toon army

HOS,

I'll have to back you up on the poor attempt to a sentence. You are still caught up in the lingo you acquired on our trip to England in '95. There are only a few of us who know what you are talking about.

"There is only one HOS, There is only one HOS, Walking along singing a song, walking in HOS's wonderland." - A little trip down memory lane for you HOS.

By the way, rookie night is approaching and you are the only candidate for MC. Keep Dec.7th available.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saturday in Surrey

KNVB,

You looked good up front....for a few flashing moments. I was at the game....thinking WTF am I doing here in the freezing cold wind. But you were lucky it wasn't 1-1. That Indo player wrapped Smilie's ginch around his neck and then missed an empty net from 12 yards out! That would have tied it and a different game all together-Indo was deflated after that.
Dee was brutal in goal for Indo, Smilie got lucky.

Interesting note: Wilkie did not play (unless he went in late). What is up with this? How did Wilkie feel about it?:confused:

All in all, Surrey deserved the win.

Side Note: Saturday's Sappperton x-mas party was a blast. Regs passed out at 1 am. Those wuss Peg boys can't handle their booze.:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
who the fcuk has a calcutta draw with 200 entries?

Crown Royal is evil. It's bad. Don't ever drink that stuff if you care to remember the events of the night before.

~TB.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Draw Brought in $4000.

The good news-Regs was sleeping with a chick. The bad news-she was under the covers, you were on top.:eek:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
200 x $20 = $4000... so nobody won anything?!?!?!

It's all coming back... even worse news is she was someone else's chick. I think.

But that's enough of TB's sorry diary in here for now :D

~TB.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
regs

hey regs this thread is called "premier league results" not how lucky you "almost got":p so stay on topic would ya:D :D :D

beaterwantedtobackatregsforeverytimeregsgavemeshiteforbeingofftopic:cool: :cool: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0