Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Youth soccer levels

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've just received some secret video with Geordie involved. Very interesting.

[ame=http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/agence-uk-f8f31e443a9eec5db4519c452747d8d8.html]me / Subtitle movie with BombayTV[/ame]

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Capitan I wonder about you know. Are you Talking about youth soccer or are you switching over to Caps soccer. You are getting Gordie going and that's no good. He will come with some twisters to make your head spin. You know the problem here. Lots of coaches have to start smoking funny stuff after few years of coaching here. If it rains half do not show up to practice or games. If it is hot they go and play golf. But still in U15 95 percent of the players can not even keap the ball up for more than ten tatches.
No wonder coach is going south to get them all. Now stop munching on them brown bakers and work with kids on ball tatches and shots.

M

Mal

As a youth coach for a number of years - if a good player is on a bronze team it is usually for a lot of reasons OTHER than politics. More often than not, it's a maturity thing, or the kid/parents simply want to play for the fun of it etc. !

There is alot of favouritism shown to some players which leads to tension between parents as they feel their son has been overlooked . Players should be judged on ability and placed accordingly.
It would be in the best interests of players.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mel that will never happen in community soccer. Parent is a coach or manager in gold level. His sun or dother will be on that side. You and I know that many good kids get hut. Any parent who stands up and askes any questions will be sent to bronze level. In my opinion that is the main problem in local soccer.
To stay possitive about the hole thing. I think with addition of HPL and select program players will move up because coaches will pay more atention on better players. Kids are talking about the new league and movment to Metro soccer and to gold level.
One club in lower mainland runs U14 four sides in silver two soccer just to win at all coasts. Half of the kids are gold level. Now if you run a silver two side in that group they will kick your but 6 zip and feel good about it. Board directors do not care to change it. BC Soccer has to have the right to step in. It has to be fare play.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0