Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

You had me at 'Moron' - October 6th

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can completely relate to what your wife is feeling. She is probably going to pilates because she wants to feel sexy and desirable. Maybe yes or maybe no checking out the younger cuter guys inspired this, but I don't think so. I think she wants you to think of her as not just a loving wife and mother, but a sexy, vibrant woman. Let's face it after being married for seven years (remember the itch), the comfort zone is there and sometimes telling her how desirable she is or how she drives you crazy gets overlooked. Taking care of two little kids and working can really tire you out, leaving you feeling less and less sexy and more and more settled down and old. Nice cure for this, maybe for her birthday, find a babysitter for the kids overnight, take her out like you were courting her again. Let her feel sexy, and in the spotlight and god let her sleep in.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Magic stuff, Fastshow. You know, I once had a girl break up with me because, apparently, I wasn't available enough. This was after I outlined my priorities to her in front of my roommate one night. I'm not sure what the fcuking problem was. I said to her, Honeypumpkingmuffinpooh, it's not that I don't want to be there for you. It's just that I have certain priorities right now. They are:

1)Work
2)Playing sports
3)Growing pot
4)Watching soccer on t.v.
5)Watching boxing on t.v.
6)Video games
7)Drinking beer/rum
8)Sleeping
9)Friends
10)TTP
11)Family
12)Girlfriend

Fcuk more did she want? Ah well, live and learn. Next time I'll be make her 11a instead of 12th on the list.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spud,

I think the girl is at 13, and religion realy is at 12 for you. Admit it. You're very spiritual.

Lita just convinced me to go Fasty's route.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts