Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Women's Gold Cup

~SCORE MORE~

Jul 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!!! What a dissappointing way to lose the game yesterday. I didn't get to see all of the game, but tuned in part way through the second half. There were a few opportuntities for the Canadian girls, but it seemed as though USA carried the play... especially in the extra-time. It seemed as though, Canada was just clinging on to the tie and desperately waiting for the USA attack to dissipate. And then.... ONE OF THE WORST calls I've seen in awhile! You might argue that the US deserved the win after carrying so much of the play in overtime... but to freakin lose on a PK in the 120th minute!! The team was sooo ripped off. I hope that ref doesn't see any international action for a long time!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's really disappointing is the ****ing style the National team plays. That's what disappointing. As long as Canada plays that style of soccer, I hope they lose all the time to the USA. Seriously.......The ref was an embarrassment but our style of play only matched that. The reason the US carried the play was because they try a possession game, something Canada has no idea about.

~SCORE MORE~

Jul 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
OMG Yes!!! Has the "Direct" style of play ever been highly effective... Every single ball it seemed by-passed the mid-field. We have decent strikers, but they can't win the ball everytime. It looked like kick and run out there.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0