Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who's deleted my post?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, at least you can still post. My whole damn thread and it's reply was deleted over in Bizzaro Land.:mad:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just kind of funny. That place is as boring as stink anyhow. If I called anyone over there a Sedin twin, I'd be banned in a second.:rolleyes:

D

Dazed and Confused

dude - well you just couldn't resist swearing again could you

knvb - might have something to do with your post on this board outlining your intention to get yourself banned.

:bronco:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazed, This site is called Take the piss and that's what I was doing. Wank.

I'm not kidding, I was being nice. I just asked a few questions regarding their over protective screen process. Tossed. It's a gay site anyhow. I felt dirty even lurking.

All the stupid smiles were getting on my nerves anyhow. :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazed,

Take a look around here...what I posted on that "site" was mild compared to what gets posted here. We should do you a service and send over all the Croats and I-ties we get here...then you'll really get an idea of what vulgarity and butchering the English language is all about.

My guess is you all who venture on to this way will find yourselves far more entertained in TTP land, and soon forget about Dick and his happy little world.

Regs: I have seen the light. You will not ever read me complaining about deleted posts or closed threads again!

(Well you probably will, but anyhow)

D

Dazed and Confused

That's the point - two different sites, one where swearing is acceptable, another where it isn't. It is the sign of a weak mind that can't construct a post without having to use vularity.

Even after being told your language wasn't acceptable, you continued to use it.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is this in the test forum?

As much as I'd hate to say it, D&C has a point. You're allowed to swear here, and you're not there. That's the bottom line. Take Jaques for instance. He managed to post without swearing and still get a rise out of people. All his posts(with the exception of the one where he fingered the lady)are still there, and he didn't get banned. We have our rules, they have theirs. When in Rome.........

Remember, drinking in the stands is a privelege. Not a right. Same goes for cussing. :knvb:

D

Dazed and Confused

Thanks for that.

As I'm sure has been said before (I am from the Ugly site), if your guys agree to cut out the swearing and post to our rules, we can reinstate their accounts. Just leave a msg here if you want that to happen.

We welcome friendly banter on bbs.uglyfootballers.com

:wa: :wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give me a break, Dick (obviously, this is the esteemed leader of Ugly I'm chatting with here).

I put in a very well written and articulate post on "Censorships", and you not only deleted the post, but the whole thread. You are spineless, and can't handle being criticized.

My impression of you and your site is that it is acceptable to make any posts, so long as you do not insult anyone, or anything that anyone on the site stands for. Heaven forbid that someone may start a thread that criticizes your methods or opinions. My oh my- that really is bad, isn't it?

It is the sign of a weak mind that can't construct a post without having to use vularity.

Take a look around, Mother Theresa. Check out some of the archives here in the general section. You'll find some threads that actually touch on controversial subjects, where the writers express their opinions without fear of having those opinions deleted or edited- vulgarity or not. I guess that's what makes www.takethepiss.com such a better site than your little copy cat- opinions without censorship.

Sometimes, a little bit of stimulating debate is fun! I really don't care if I piss people off around here, and I don't really care if they try to push my buttons in return. Everyone is fair game.

In conclusion, Dick, either shite or get off the pot!

Yours in vulgarity and weak mind,

Dude.:rolleyes:

D

Dazed and Confused

I'm not Richard, I'm Andy.

Your post and thread was deleted because it contained at least 3 cnut's which is not acceptable. If you don't want to rejoin then fine, that's ok. Others may want to though.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude don't miss the point here, their happy little site is all about patting each other on the bum as the English do so well where as the #1 site in the Universe TTP is about kicking each other in the bum.

Now go and be happy you cnut. ;)

Andy, I don't wont back in. Even though I shouldn't have been tossed in the first place.

p.s Ban the Banana.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The use of the word was in the context of an example, though, not a direct insult. To paraphrase: It's not like I have ever heard a Brit, Irishman, or Scott use the word cnut.

Maybe I should have quoted it: "Cnut".

Here's my point Andy: you or your fearless leader did exactly what I was hopping you'd do- you deleted the whole thread! It was a piece on censorship, along with a few harmless digs. I think I called you all pussies, too. All you did was go ahead and prove me correct.

If Ugly wants to be known as a "Censorship" site, fine by me. It will never, however, reach the high quality status that TTP has inadvertently found itself firmly perched upon.

TheRob: perhaps this whole thread should be moved to the Community chat pages...perhaps under the title "Censorships".

Dude.

D

Dazed and Confused

We are not trying to 'compete' with your site.

It didn't matter what context you used the word 'cnut', you used it.

I'm not going to get into a never ending argument with you. Your site is a good one where swearing is ok...... fine.

We have a few members who are under 16, so swearing isn't allowed on our site.

If you want to come back fine, if not also fine, I won't lose any sleep over it.

Enough of the petty squabbling now eh??

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
D & C,

Take it elsewhere. You are in no position now to come on here and start telling members of TTP how to post on UF.com

You've banned them there, end of story - don't come back here fishing for them to return. Post more clear rules over there if you want, but I don't want to see it here.

You took it upon yourself to come on to TTP and post trash on the weekend - yes, I know that you are also Twat - and now you are trying to make nice? Stuff it, I say.

Richard has indicated to me that this shite would stop. I suggest you have a talk with him.

And while we're at it, don't tell me that people only get banned and censored over there for just swearing. I've read the posts and some of you muppets are trigger happy. The most glaring example was when Reccos posted a hello and Little Blue Fairy or whatever the fcuk her name is banned him faster than Jacques moved to Dildo, Newfoundland.

There are good ways and bad ways to run a community. I may be biased, but I'll take the TTP-style and our group of leaders over your bunch any day.

Now Feck Off :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0