Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Ticket Exchange Thread

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny, Sixfyv...how do you guys sleep at night (JBN, in your case, how do you sleep when you are not dreaming of Firefighters)?

You actually took money for those?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you been to a game yet Dude or are you just giving an opinion on something you know little about? That would be so unlike you. Most of the games I have been to this year have been entertaining and worth the money by far, which is more than I can say for most Canuck games I've been to. Make no mistake I am a Canuck fan first but GM place is stale in comparisson. Sure the level isn't the best but to say it isn't worth the money (pisstake aside) is silly. Maybe Asklop doesn't see the value of going if he can't get excited everytime Beckam touches the ball but he can stay home and look at his poster on the wall and dream. It is going to be a nice sunny day and the stadium will be near full and hopefully we can win one wit Becks and Ladycakes out of the line up.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to scheduling conflicts with personal and family matters I've been to less games than I've sold my tix to... I've only given away or not used my tix once.

People seem to happy as clams to pay face value for them.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you been to a game yet Dude or are you just giving an opinion on something you know little about? That would be so unlike you. Most of the games I have been to this year have been entertaining and worth the money by far, which is more than I can say for most Canuck games I've been to. Make no mistake I am a Canuck fan first but GM place is stale in comparisson. Sure the level isn't the best but to say it isn't worth the money (pisstake aside) is silly. Maybe Asklop doesn't see the value of going if he can't get excited everytime Beckam touches the ball but he can stay home and look at his poster on the wall and dream. It is going to be a nice sunny day and the stadium will be near full and hopefully we can win one wit Becks and Ladycakes out of the line up.

You can calm down now, it's called TTPing.

:rolleyes: (Not as fun when it needs to be explained)

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

First off.... Its akslop (Put the K before the S)

Secondly... Who is Beckam?

Thirdly... I find it sad when fans such as yourself can only hope for a win because the oppositions 2 top players are not in the line up.
Bad news.. Not happening... sports action oddset says so

Fore..... I understand Value and yes it should be sunny which is why i am looking forward to a chance of a lifetime playing at a one of the nicest courses metro Vancouver during the game. Dont bother PVRing it for me, I'll catch the highlights on Sports Centre if they show it.

Fore.................

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0