Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Offseason Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To Earnshaw's defense, although I have not seen him play, he may actually run for the ball, or try and take a defender on, or go up for a header, or even shoot.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caps add two youngsters today. Both fast kids. In my opinion not a smart move. One fast forward yes, two no way. Their need is more in the midle of the park.
MLS is very phisical league. In my opinion one guy is under size for MLS. Not to say he is not good. Smaller guys tend to get hurt more that bigger size players in MLS. Toronto took two fantastic players.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumour I heard from a very reliable source (Not Sliver...) was Robson didn't really settle into the team.

A bit of a loner and kept to himself.
Ate on his own on road trips, etc.

Thank fcuk he's gone because he's Scottish.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interest in Rob Friend... now Jamie Peters is on trial. Caps could get a lot more Canadian in 2013!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dam Mapple Leef luks gud.

Lensky would be alright if he keeps his head in it... Friend not appearing for the Nats for a long time tells me that we have enough aging vets in and around the forward positions taking up time that could be allocated to Salgado and Mattocks... (I'm looking at you Miller :mad: )

Not quite sure what Jamie Peters is going to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0