Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps Offseason Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"VANCOUVER, B.C – Vancouver Whitecaps FC striker Kenny Miller has been granted permission to train with Scottish club Rangers FC throughout the offseason, the club announced today.

Aiming to stay in shape ahead of the 2013 MLS season, the 32-year-old native of Edinburgh, Scotland, has re-joined the team he helped guide to three Scottish Premier League titles between 2008 and 2011, but will not play any matches for Scotland's most successful club.

Along with his teammates, Miller will report for the 2013 preseason in Vancouver on January 20, before Whitecaps FC head to Arizona on January 28 for a 10-day camp."

They may have gone into bankruptcy and been forced to play div 3, but they're still not stupid enough to let Miller play.

TulioMaravilha

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harvard Business School has a new case study focusing on that other Scot, Sir Alex Ferguson, and his years managing Manchester United.
Quote from the old guy:
"The first thought for 99 percent of newly appointed managers is to make sure they win—to survive. They bring experienced players in, often from their previous clubs. But I think it is important to build a structure for a football club—not just a football team. You need a foundation. And there is nothing better than seeing a young player make it to the first team."

Thinking about sending the case to WCFC front office...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wanted to say thanks for bolding 'Scotland's most successful club'.

Cheers,
RF

I am sure Captain would tell you large parts of that success is tainted but you could tell him this year Rangers have the chance to win something Celtic never will;)

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
details.. details..

that editing insults us who use photoshop daily..

dont quite your day job son

C+ for effort though!

;) What is this photoshop thing you speak of. C+ is better than most of my classes and the last image was an improvement on this attempt
0,,5~5925876,00.jpg

Kick'em

Mar 6, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In my opinion Nanchoff should go to NASL anl play to develop. He has lots of time for MLS. Foot skill needs help. Thorrington on the other side is a good player but injuries are his biggest poroblem. He can fit on any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0