Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whitecaps / BC Place Virtual View Seating

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole thing so far seems a little unprofessional and lacks comunication. If you can buy extra seats with your deposit then what was the point of putting down more than one deposit. From reading some of the dribble on the southsider forum it looks like the whitecaps front office is just making thing up as they go a long. Hopefully they do a better job with the on field product than they have done so far in their transition to the mls with regards comunicating with their future season ticket holders.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole thing so far seems a little unprofessional and lacks comunication. If you can buy extra seats with your deposit then what was the point of putting down more than one deposit. From reading some of the dribble on the southsider forum it looks like the whitecaps front office is just making thing up as they go a long. Hopefully they do a better job with the on field product than they have done so far in their transition to the mls with regards comunicating with their future season ticket holders.

You are so right.

Here's some info: My boss called in and asked to speak with a corporate rep as we have just been greenlighted from the ivory tower in Mississaugua to buy some company ST's. The college aged girl that answered said she could potentially help... he said I want a rep to come see me or I can come see them about exploring the possibilities of a box, or club seats, etc. She said that she had no info... he was just astounded. He said to her that if he called the Lions or Nux they'd be down in flash with their order book in hand... she said sorry... I don't know what to tell you.

They have in fact fired or come to mutual seperation with more than a few reps, and have hired a bunch of newbs on just weeks ahead of this process... it's shocking to say the least, and then when I call in today to speak with the head of their ticketing operations they tell me he's away... and nobody's covering for him.

Kids stuff really...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm seriously considering taking my 4 deposits and putting them into ONE seat because this whole thing is starting to look a bit farcical and I'd rather put my money towards a trip to the UK to see some holiday footy there.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
While the ticketing thing has been 1 giant debacle I think this must just be growing pains.

Everything else throughout the organization is top class and first rate.

I'm going to buy my one seat and see how it goes. I'm going to support it until it doesn't make sense to do so.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doing two seats but at this point it may be only one year. Hopefully I will be able to get tickets I am happy with and the product is worth the time and money.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Berg,

I will trade you my spot for your 9th rounder and allocation money...

:)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW...

TTP Premium Members are getting a pretty sweet deal/offer tomorrow, make sure to check the Premium Member Only forum around noon... maybe earlier.

Attachments

• 01. WFC-authentic-shortsleeve-jersey-home.jpg
    01. WFC-authentic-shortsleeve-jersey-home.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 414
  • 01. WFC-authentic-shortsleeve-jersey-away.jpg
    01. WFC-authentic-shortsleeve-jersey-away.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 364
  • 01. WFC-replica-shortsleeve-jersey-home.jpg
    01. WFC-replica-shortsleeve-jersey-home.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 299
  • 01. WFC-replica-shortsleeve-jersey-away.jpg
    01. WFC-replica-shortsleeve-jersey-away.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 331

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your online seat selection session is scheduled for: 2-Dec at 6:15PM

Officially, we will be racing, Berg.

Haha I'm relieved that I am not alone with the worst possible time. What section you aiming for?

BTW, I really have to say I absolutely love the new unis.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FFS man... beggars can't be choosers! will see what is left. was planning on yellows as low as possible, but may have to re-look at my priorities.

agree on the jerseys... i hope you have kids sizes, regs... i will be purchasing for myself, my kids (4,6), and the wife.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0