Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is HOS?

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a question that could have been asked on Saturday night at KOB's. He claims he was at the bank machine and then calling the wif. Whatever. That's not what I'm on about though. Mr. HOS never showed up for work today. Rumour has it he hurt his bum shoulder again. Here is what I think happend.

He's been practicing a lot on his bike lately and from what I hear he's gotten really good. Mrs. HOS decided to let him take his training wheels off and see how he does. Well he was fine riding in the back alley so HOS decided to head on down to Kits beach. From what I hear he was riding along staring at some clam and then WHAM! Pothole. Over the bars he goes onto his bum shoulder and there you have it, no Nations Cup for you. One year.

Sound about right HOS? Wanker.

:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How'd he get home Saturday night? I think Regs left early w/ Connie. Notty left to go, erm, somewhere else. That leaves no ride for HOS.

Now really- did HOS fall off his bike? The clam at Kits can be very distracting. I can see this happening.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could he have passed out while riding his bike cuz he seemed to do that an awful lot on Saturday...... standing up..... sitting down..... OUT COLD! :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy was out of control. Clearly, he can't control his actions while under the influence. What a lush.

:rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Lush

Originally posted by Guinness
He's a Scot you know!!!:eek: :rolleyes:

WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE SCOTS? :D :p

I agree with Spazz (believe it or not) with HOS on Saturday...sit down...zzzzzzz...go to washroom (in the Lassie's)...sit down....zzzzzzzzz...sit next to Dude so he can lean on him...zzzzzzzzz!!

Again...I am surprised he left that bar...how, nobody knows...without his underwear over his head...the pranks that could have taken place:eek: :D and nobody stepped up...missed chances!!

striker14:wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS slept nicely in the back of our car all the way to his place...

Took forever trying to wake him up once there until he suddenly sat up and cried Let's go Rangers!

I kid you not... too funny :D

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets Go Rangers

Yes I did hurt my shoulder last night on my bike, was trying to get good like TR, Notty and Dude, so I could ride with the big boys.

Thanks for the ride home Regs.

I was in the ladies room on Sat., for two reasons.
First, allways that a shitt in the ladies room in a Slurrey Pub or Club, you do not want to be sitting in any piss on the seat from the Slurrey boys.

Second, I was hoping to get a peak under the stall at and prove to the rest of TTP that striker14 is a dude, I wanted to see he/she pissing standing up, but the mission did not come through.

Lets Go Rangers, best song ever.

HOS is back baby, but with a hurt wing.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish

I wish that's what TheRob woke up and sang in my car the last time I drove him home from a TTP function, instead of singing cheeseburgers and milkshakes.

:D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Lets Go Rangers

Originally posted by Hands of Stone

Second, I was hoping to get a peak under the stall at and prove to the rest of TTP that striker14 is a dude, I wanted to see he/she pissing standing up, but the mission did not come through.

That is just cruel!! :( What did I do to deserve that except not give you a piece of ass when you were begging me for it...don't remember, eh? ;) I was in the 3rd stall, remember? I told you the 3rd stall, not the HANDICAP!!

striker14thinkingHOSisacnut

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I concur.

HOS,

You.

Offside.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actaully Hos the best song you sang that night was For It's a Grand Old Team... Not bad a Hun like you knew all the words even in the state you were in. Where was the video camera when you need it.:D

Parkhead

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0