Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What was the best present that you got over the holidays?

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So...the holidays are over and everyone is gearing up to get back into the swing of things!

What was the best present that you recieved over the holidays?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeh I know just a little bored here with a half hour to go.

Taylor Made rac sand wedge should be very usefull considering how much time I spend in the traps.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD, could you have asked for a more perfect gift?

I best gift was being able to spend christmas with my family and friends, blah, blah, blah, puke.

Got 3 framed pics. Mike Weir, Brendan Morrison, and Steve Nash, and a bunch of other stuff for the newly renovated (in progress) bar.

Looking for a Greg Moore, Larry Walker, and any other local supestars as well to add to the mix.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda, you can't progress much farther with your bar without a pic of Neely.

Get it signed while you're at it, if you can.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Golf Clubs, Ipod Nano, Sony MiniDV Handycam, and a shag.

Out of that list, the shag was the best, as short-lived as it were ...

:D

Argyle

Feb 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda...Have to agree with Keeper! No bar is complete without a picture of Cam. And no...you can not have my signed copy!!!! :):)

As for me...I was blessed with a son! Nothing else really compared!

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well since you said "over the holidays" and not just for Christmas....

My wife and I had our second child (baby Girl) on December 28th.... Pretty sure that was a better than my new dart board, humidor, propane patio heater and HDTV cable box that the fat bastard Santa brought me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You got a propane patio heater? You lucky fcuker...I wanted a propane patio heater.

Bastard.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My bird is an (professional) artist and she painted me a picture of a flying dog.

I'm not shitting you.

When she asked me a few months ago what kind of painting(s) I would like for my apartment I said "Oh, a flying dog or something would be cool". She gave me kind of a queer look but a couple of months later, voila, there it is, a flying fcuking bulldog with wings and a stubby tail. I named him Buff.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dap,

I'll trade you your flying dog for this backgammon table the Missus bought me.

Ah yes; who says marriage isn't full of surprises...

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Congrats Sub!

HDTV must be so cool.

Yeah its pretty fat. THOUGH....

You really only gain approximately 10 High Def Channels, (Plus of course some Pay Per View movies) and the SPORTSNET broadcast in HD is only for Sportsnet East?

NFL Football is amazing on HD, as if the camera work was not already the best in the sports world.

In addition for those of you looking to buy a box, there are three models available.

The BASIC box for $150-200 is NOT High Def, it is Digital and allows for pay per view etc. but gives you ZERO picture quality improvement. (or nearly Zero).

The next one up is $349, and is HDTV

The top of the line model (No, my wife does not like me THAT much) has a built in recorder ($700?).

Out.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
suburbanator said:
Yeah its pretty fat. THOUGH....

You really only gain approximately 10 High Def Channels, (Plus of course some Pay Per View movies) and the SPORTSNET broadcast in HD is only for Sportsnet East?

NFL Football is amazing on HD, as if the camera work was not already the best in the sports world.

In addition for those of you looking to buy a box, there are three models available.

The BASIC box for $150-200 is NOT High Def, it is Digital and allows for pay per view etc. but gives you ZERO picture quality improvement. (or nearly Zero).

The next one up is $349, and is HDTV

The top of the line model (No, my wife does not like me THAT much) has a built in recorder ($700?).

Out.

Man what a Christmas for you Sub. A new humidor? A new propane heater? A new dart board? HDTV? Impressive!

But to top it off with a brand new baby girl.....WOW! Congratulations.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0