Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What to buy her 2006

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christmas is fast approaching and i imagine alot of guys are panicking about what to get their better half.

Personally the wife and i spoil the kids but each year we do a stocking for each other with small items, but i might go out on a limb and get her a gift this year. Why? Because she deserves it after dealing with two young kids all day evey day and i think she needs to be spoiled. (this is just in case she ends up reading this post somehow)

So I put the question out to everyone.
What are great gifts to give the wife, girlfriend, girl on the side, significant other, secret lover, whatever.

PS: i got some great ideas from the Victoria Secret show the other night, but i need some ideas for stuff she can open with the family, or at least tell them about.

What are you getting your other half?

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In fear of getting the axe in the next couple of weeks I will wait until Christmas eve to go shopping!!! Besides, I'm bound to run into another TTPer while at the midnight madness and get out for a couple of pints!!! ;)

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guiness
Is this the first time you'd had to buy for a significant other?

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
Guiness
Is this the first time you'd had to buy for a significant other?
Hey Guiness it could be worse...imagine if you were straight and had to buy for the opposite sex with little or no ideas the way most of us do. Instead of buying each other gifts this year Guiness why don't you and your life partner go away on a nice trip to like San Fransisco or somewhere you two can just enjoy each others company?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now that we've entered a new phase of our lives, I think a kitchen table is in order.

Exciting, no?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0