Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happened to the once all mighty ford

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, there you go Bronco, that's how rumors get started. Young Larson has asthma and what you saw was him simply taking a "puff" of his inhaler. I hear asthmatics are a loyal bunch and stick to their own thus all his mates joining him in a "puff." I guess BBY has a few too It would certainly explain Notty's fitness... :D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beach Blast 2001
hahah That sums it all up that was a rumor we made and shite u guys bit real good.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha.Regs ur such a muppet do u believe everything u hear.

P.S.There's aliens among us be careful and oh yeah we won the beach blast that year,another on the mantle.Not to mention when with sapperton,we were league champions ,now does that mean when u win something, rumors start ,cause people get jeolous

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't I feel like a fool.

You are an outstanding individual larsson. I'm a greater person for knowing you and having the privledge to step on the same field as you.

Who the fcuk is George Best, indeed!

:rolleyes:

~Regs.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
off topic

coach I have never had sour grapes ,But what club does not call you & have the balls to tell you up front that they are moving on --I dropped players that wernt training,wernt performing,wernt in need ,fat players just wanting to get a game,!!but didnt want to train,what type of people win championships!!Ill tell look at ROY KEANE,no there is a fcuking winner,he wins every battle plays injured,he is a fcuking winner,NOT A FCUNING KUNT,by the way what have you ever one COACH ,dont talk F.V.S.L. shite,talk the talk WEE MAN,funny thing all these guys born in CANADA talking british slang TWATS WEE MAN

larson ya twat tell these guys about all your medals;) ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :p :eek: :( :) ;) :cool: :confused: :confused:

sid
\
ps which sausage is dictating the other sausage at the all mighty fogged

WHAT? WHAT?

what?what?

what?;) ;) :D :wa: :p :p :p

SUBWAY EAT FRESH:eek: :eek: :D :D :wa: :wa:
bite this

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Done SID

Sid

That last post was pure magic!!! All that YELLING and cursing, well done. The, use, of, commas, was, brilliant,in,itself!!

My eyes hurt just reading yours and Larssons posts, but it is like a train wreck and I couldn't look away.

Dirty Daddy

I hear that Langara is offering ESL, sign up soon!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
soccer city

I had one canadian soccer player who playes for the wolves ,wears # 10 & apparently has something to do with coaching the wolves:D :bronco: :eek: he cane up to me and said "there are two kinds of players in vancouver soccer players & footballers " -----------"I consider you a footballer"holy fcuk I thought to myself,I fit into his little BIG :rolleyes: world!!!!!!!!!!!

fcuk I grew up with players that this guy couldnt even polish there boots, my name is BRAD and I am CANADIAN "fcuking soccer guy"

CHEERS FOR THE COMPLIMENT BUT LOCAL FOOTBALLERS HAVE A VERY SLIM CHANCE BACK HOME "EVEN IN THE EMERALD ISLE"

I AM HAPPY TO BE KNOWN IN SOMEONES MIND AS A FOOTBALLER :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :cool: :cool: :bronco: :knvb: :wa:

SID

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is one freaky thread.

May I partake?

Two all beef patties. Any patties in the Metro Ford org? Not fcuking likely. The only patties I no cum from the Greenest uv the green, the Isle of Emerald. :wa: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :confused: :D :D

Canadiannn footballers? what the fcuk is a canuck fooballer? yeah. someone who plays with someones testicles using their feet, and they can' fcuking due that right.:wa: :wa: :wa: :knvb: :knvb: :bronco: :bronco: :D :D

Way off topic hear. :wa:

Metro Ford, what's up with those primadonnas anyway?

I was a Wolf once but I didn't fit in. Fcukers. :wa: :wa:

:D ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is MF these days at getting youth involved w/ the Senior teams? They have been the best at that, it seems. Hell, otherwise SFC would be / have been in the Provincials every year over the past 10, and challenged for a Provincial title.

Is the YBK a Metro Ford youth product?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ask larsson

the loyality!!the lack of it ,mr president took control & left his little click in charge .

just say surrey rangers were all set up to play premier valley with some certain players from MF ,they were jumping ship ,they were letting the CLUB (mf) down ,then they all jump back on the ship and take control of the needy wolves,politics in football ,as the great BIG one yould say "your a footballer --not a SOCCER GUY"

:eek: :eek:

SID
HAVE ANOTHER DONUT YA DONUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :knvb:
:bronco:
:wa: :wa:

WHO IS MILLS
paddy

:cool: :cool:

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk's sake..............I should probably stay out of this forum but Sid's post are neck and neck with Starp pimp in the department of:

-making any sense
-How many ways can I say the same thing over and over and over.
-How many different permutations of the smilies and banana'a can I make.

Geez, Sid's one bitter dude............His charactersistics are worthy of a U.S. Postal worker.

Sandman:rolleyes:

Mr Football

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
They may not be as dominant, but from what I can see this new MF team is not doing all that bad considering they have one of the youngest sides in the league...

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
maybe i can interject from across the river, MFFOCUS will surely
be back to their winning ways soon. any club who spend as long
as they have at or near the top are bound to have a spell where
they have to "change the guard" and are no longer a shoe-in to
win every week. this is ford's time of change and the next generation of wolves will soon be at the top where as a club they
rightfully belong. i have no asses to kiss, this is just a respectful
opinion.
that is all.

p.s. i thought larsson was a far better player when he wore
a breatherite:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Truly respectful comment.Yes i do believe MF should be still at the top but it has taken too long for the old guard to change and looks to me they will not recover.It used to be all players in the coquitlam area that were any good went to MF but know they go to coquitlam city and other surrounding clubs.One example of MF politics is the dismissal of Gary Ayre who was part of the MF academy coaches.Because his son is now playing for burnaby they kicked him out.When u loose good coache it doesn't help.I believe his son left because of politics too.Keegan Ayre is a great player and soon should be in europe.Another Metro-Ford mistake.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i didn't know about the dismissal of Ayresy, that is too bad for mf,
but is his son the reason?? like i said i hadn't heard.
i remember when i played at surrey fc and keagan played for mf,
it wasn't a problem then,.. i'd like another opinion in the matter.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
keegan

What do you think ?? gary left for the same reason as I did,we didnt know we were leaving, as for the new up & commer keegan wil propable take his chance in the next week or two over in tranmere rovers ,to bad for metro ford loosing Vairo as a coach and the 2 GARYS ,I love the game of football as much as my father loves & thats loads of love towards football,but yes but!!when politics in THE ALL BOYS CLUB NEVER LEAVES /THE CANCER SPREADS INTO THE YOUTH SYSTEM and the good apples leave while the OK apples are pressured to stick around

ps knowone //rock 101 pink dink of the day

sid:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:wa:
:bronco:
:knvb:
am I buggin you !!!!!!!!!well!!I dont mean to bug ya !!OK sid play the blues:cool: :cool:

oliver cromwell

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again the VILLAGE IDIOT (SID) speaks a load of rubbish! Trying to pretend you know the ins and outs of Metro Ford give me a break. You know nothing about the club.

Why don't you and Sneds get off the subject and stop feeling sorry for yourselves or is it the attetion that you need?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0