Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 week five prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
some predictions for week 5

wfc biminis 1 norvan 3

clan alumni 8 hagars fc 1

meralomas 2 barneys 1

sikh temple 2 club I 0

Serbian WE 2 Peg O 2

good luck.

NO2

:wa: ::bronco: :knvb:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predictions...

Bamini's 2-1 Norvan ( upset )
Clan 3-1 Hagar's ( go Hagar's )
Lomas 3-1 Banger's Root
Serbs 2-2 Peg ( like u said #2 )
S.T 6 -0 Club I. ( Gotta predict one Regs )

Hard Hind
:D :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

p.s ......Breeze nutz called that shot because he's had TUNDIES tonight with Hard Ballz:wa: ....I normally don't call my games!!!

bombaysaphirewithsometonicshots........hit it Resham:wa: :wa:

Madman

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions

wfc biminis 0 norvan 2

meralomas 2 barneys 1

sikh temple 0 club I 0 PPD due to a marriage of some third cousin of a supporter!

Serbian WE 1 Peg O 1

No2 a converted touchdown!!!! Pretty BRAZEN...I could see a field goal....but hey now you got to walk the walk!

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thin Ice

RE: S. Temple

Careful Madman...you're on it!

HardBallz and the rest of his possy are crazy MOFO's.

:eek:

D

draz

Bamini's 1-1 Norvan
Clan 0-1 Hagar's
Lomas 2-0 Bingers
Serbs 0-2 Peg
S.T 3 -0 Club I

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love madman's prediction on the Temple vs Club I game. Hard-Ballz is pretty ckocy with the prediction. Then again if Hard-Ballz does'nt suit up they may have chance to take three points. Is the Big Cheese (J.D.) finally going to dress this weekend for temple. If he does, Temple 9 Club I 0. Cheese will pop in three goals and we all get to listen to another one of his bandcamp stories for the rest of our lives. :wa: :wa:

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 3 Biminis 2
Clan 4 Hagars 0
Lomas 2 Bingers 1
Peg 2 Serbs 2
ST 1 Club I 1 (ST will be in tough due to many players M.I.A....and because Club I are a good side;) )

thisbuds4u

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yowen

Who's missing this weekend' game. Rumor has Temple has over 23 player's signed up. Is the madman right, do we here the music coming from Bear Creek Hall. Which players third cousin is getting married this week.

Let's all do the Bangra!:wa: :knvb: :bronco:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Orange-Purple Stalemate

Lomas 0 Bingers Army 0

Well contested match. Bingers came out flying the first 15 minutes and Lomas soaked it up and then began to play a bit.

It was mostly Lomas in the second half but we couldn't score.

Funniest moment: Right after the kickoff "Come on Orange" followed by "Come on Purple".

Lomas had a credible penalty appeal turned down in the second half and should have scored in the first half when Brogie was in and needed more killer instinct.

Bingers played well and gave us a good battle, but didn't really threaten our goal.

We just need to score more.

daz:D

M

Mr. 5 Hole

PCOV VS LOBBANS

TOUGH GAME VS PCOV. NOT MUCH TO TALK ABOUT VERY BORING SOCCER. NO IMAGINATION ON EITHER ENDS BUT BOTH DEFENSES STOOD UP. THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME THAT WAS WON THOUGH WAS BY THE LOBBANS DRINKING IN THE CHANGING ROOM TYPICAL PCOV TEAM HAD TO GO HOME EARLY BECAUSE 1 BEER IS ENOUGH TO MAKE THEIR WHOLE TEAM DRUNK:knvb:

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
other games...

The other two Saturday game results were.....

Clan 5-3 Hagar's
Norvan 3-0 Bimini's

According to the vmsl site

Hard Ballz

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No 2.

...and other lurking Lomas...I was back at the club ( remember, the one thats spending a great deal of money on a new pitch for you) waiting, along with several others, for the boys to come back for a few beers and some general banter about the game. I guess I must have missed you lot. Odd though, I was there till 6ish.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaffa,

I had to dash after the game. I believe everyone went to Nevermind for appies and beer.

McBride is looking good but is rougher than normal down the middle.

Fair play to Bingers for a great battle today...I was very impressed with the way they started the game, not giving us a chance to settle at all until about 25 minutes in.

Good luck tomorrow morning.

Daz
:D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pegs v. Servbia

Pegs 1 v. Serbia and The Serbian Ref 1

Pegs played against 12 men today as the Serbian Ref (who spoke Seribian throughout the game) gave them a PK in the 94th minutes. Smile on his face was an embarrassment to the league ..... he was very happy that he could tie it up.

Pegs played well for being thin on #'s.

Off to see the Bertuzzi take the Queen in on the end boards. More to follow as the bias of this ref was a joke .... even to the neutral fans watching other games around Riverway.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0