Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 5

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United vs Celtic
Aldergrove Red Devils vs Sparta
Razorbacks vs Black Knights
Dynamo
vs Delta Titans
Pomo Titans vs Vault
Milan vs North Coquitlam

Celtic really needing a result this week after a slow start, missing a few guys this weekend hoping we get the numbers out for a must win. We lost points last week, due to lack of finishes and can't let it happen again.

Sparta over aldergrove by 1. Gonna be a good game

Local Darby in the ridge for the WestCoast Cascadia, im taking the Knights over Razorbacks by 1, but a tie would be nice.

Dynamo to get back on track with a win this weekend, over Delta by 1.

Pomo seem to be rolling this year, especially with all those damn little kids running around, Vault had a great result last weekend, but im taking Pomo by 1.

Milan over NC by a couple. If they can finish, they have 3 points.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A lot of really quality match ups this week! Any tips for Pomo team aside from just a young squad who runs a lot? (Last week we got the team from Iceland from D2, so anything along those lines would help :p )

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't seen surrey or Celtic yet so not sure what will happen there

Tie between razorbacks and black knights

Dynamo with a bounce back W

Vault with another upset ( would be nice for us). depends on who shows up for pmo I guess

Milan to win

Were in tough against a strong Sparta squad . What's the word on their defense ? 4 clean sheets ... Great goaltending ? Solid back 4 ? Any info guys

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I can recall (if the same team as when we played them in div.3 a few years ago)
Two tall centre backs, strong and fast. Quick wingers, and two strikers with a keen eye for net. Luckily for you, zidanefan is injured (sorry to hear that news btw zidanefan ) but overall there is no weak spot on their team. All very fit, passed well and smart very smart!

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haven't seen surrey or Celtic yet so not sure what will happen there

Tie between razorbacks and black knights

Dynamo with a bounce back W

Vault with another upset ( would be nice for us). depends on who shows up for pmo I guess

Milan to win

Were in tough against a strong Sparta squad . What's the word on their defense ? 4 clean sheets ... Great goaltending ? Solid back 4 ? Any info guys
Defense is old and out of shape. Goaltending is mediocre. Back 4 is not solid. Midfield is inconsistent and lazy. Wingers are slow, and forwards cannot finish. Zidanefan being injured works against you, because a new player who knows how to play replaced him. Does this help RR?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 6-ND 4
We scored an own goal, then we scored 3. They got 1 before half. We scored 3 more and then they scored 2 in the last two minutes. Their goalie made 25+ saves, easily their MVP. I think the ref forgot his cards today, defintely could have been a few yellows. We got to get our shut-down game back in order

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault1-Poco 4.... A swift ass kicking we received today! We looked shambolic and they started and finished strong all game. 1 early goal and we had our heads down all game long. Credit to them, they played very well, game was actually quite back and forth, both teams having good chances. But today they were the better squad. Thats what we get for doing a team Oktoberfest day before :p oh well.
Oh and the jerry curl older ref with black hair, absolutely comedic calls. First half I had a 1 on 1 with their centre back, I for sure grabbed his jersey from behind and got the foul call, completely agree. 2 minutes later I go to make a header on top of the 18 and same centre back gives me a good shirt grab and pull and I couldn't reach the ball.... No call, I ask the ref "was that not exactly what I just did to him",
No word of lie his exact response "Yes it was son, but you are much bigger and when you pull on his shirt its a different affect to when he does it to you. But lets play on":eek: , following that it just went uphill from there hahaha....
Excellent game by them, looking forward to the rematch!

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Sparta and PoMo Titans early favourites for title and Presidents. Where is Sparta getting this massive improvement on last year from? Langley U-21 guys from last years cup winning side aged out?
22 goals for 2 against in 5 games. 40 something for 30 something against in 20 games last year? impressive start.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 6 - 2 Red Devils
Ended the streak on a bad back pass for a sitter. Sucked.
C4L - pretty sure that's not his real hair.
Gunners10 - I'm out this year, so the team actually has a chance now. Honestly we picked up a couple guys, but we actually have numbers this year instead of playing with 10-11 per game. When we were younger playing 90 was the norm, but not anymore. Last year was tough to keep up with the younger teams, but we still were within a few points of first. Defence is def better this year. Old Langley U-21s are new Langley United B in div 1.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus we were within striking distance of 1st last year, a few bad ties and 2 bad losses, so I wouldn't say we've had a massive improvement, but we have definitely improved.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0