Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 49824310094321

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3-1 delta

Pretty even game back and forth all game could of been 3-0 us at half time but 2 unreal saved by the langley keeper .. 1-1 at half .. Story of the match they finished their chances we didnt ..

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 5 - 1 over Sparta. They were missing lots of key players though. Although the first match we were missing a ton of players .
Good result to end 2014 Non the less

Merry Christmas Ya filthy animals

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3-1 delta

Pretty even game back and forth all game could of been 3-0 us at half time but 2 unreal saved by the langley keeper .. 1-1 at half .. Story of the match they finished their chances we didnt ..

Good to meet you top right,you are definitely one of the best players on your team. You scored the goal right? Anyway, would have to disagree that it was back and forth. The first half was dicey given the torrential rain and yes are keeper made one unreal save, but for the most part I thought we controlled the play. You guys had good possession on the counter until we started marking your mids (you) closer. Both teams could of had more goals.
Never had that ref before.
Hope that guy who hurt his ankle is okay?
Good result for us in one of the worst weather games I have ever played in.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes I was the one that scored.

We've had that ref once before and he called the same crappy game that he did last night.

Our d man was walking under his own power after the game so didnt seem to be toooo bad but I'm sure he'll be in some pain this morning.

Was good to meet ya to and have a merry Christmas and happy new year all!

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 5 - 1 over Sparta. They were missing lots of key players though. Although the first match we were missing a ton of players .
Good result to end 2014 Non the less

Merry Christmas Ya filthy animals
Ref was a def a character. Whatever happened to our players doesn't matter, you guys deserved to win hands down. Good job!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 2- PMO 1: Suck it predictions :p
They scored off an ugly ugly free kick from about half, ball got chipped into the 18, their striker about 10 steps off-side is all alone in the box, tries to make a stab at the ball but misses and rolls into the net past our keeper. Our keeper dove the opposite way as if the player was going to make a touch. Now Im not 100% certain, but from my knowledge if the off-side player has an affect on the play, I thought it was off-side? Red disagreed..... 1-0 them at half.
2nd half was majority Vault and us pressing. They only had 1 sub and it started to show. We slotted on from a rifle of a shot from the top of the 18 in about the 65 minute, then put them away off a beauty 20+ yard line drive low shot with about 2 minutes to go. They played well, but clearly were lacking some numbers and needed some subs. Too bad they weren't fully squared I'm assuming. Oh well, on to XMAS break and nice to finish 2014 with a great hard earned W!
Merry Christmas to all you gents, hope you have a beauty!!!

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 2 - PMO 1

Very even, hard fought soccer match. PMO short 6 starters and had to call div 3 call up or woulda played short. Its not an excuse but it would have been nice to have a few subs and few cluth players. PMO sub, was injured and played only a quarter game. Was 1-0 for 80 mins. Not a lot of scoring opportunities till the end. Both teams defence played well. Like i said an even match and a really good game.Gotta give it up for Vault, they never gave up and didnt stop running. Their hard work payed off and scored 2 late both from set pieces i believe. They were pushing hard, right from second half and had a lot of subs and used them well. Really happy to see PMO play better as a team. But still have the potential to play much better. Vault deserved the win and is an important 3 points! Well done gentleman. I hope if PMO makes top 4, Vault also makes top 4 for a good rematch. Good game

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kisses when we tied Pomo our coach lost his voice in warm up, are entire back line had left ankle injuries, our goalie forgot his lucky hat, and our striker had just broken up with his girlfriend! BUT it was a fair result

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many effing toll bridge charges we gunna have here? I need a damn refund from fvsl here, 6 WC teams! I'm assuming cup draw after new year , sometime into January ...? Interesting top 4 for provincials right now with dynamo and Celtic with 2 games in hand as well!!!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im totally cool with dropping out of the league ,and just having a westcoast league for the year, save a trip to south surrey and abby and grove, fine by me. As the many trips out here, would be better for you guys too.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
6 teams in contention for top 4. Who will be the 2 left out ....

Vault and Celtic have really tough schedules but I think vault will sneak in and moody left out

Sparta Dynamo vault and hopefully us is my prediction

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea you could be correct RRegatta for the top 4, solid picks. Gonna be an exciting finish. Obviously hoping moody boys sneak in as well. Will super tight race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0