Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 4

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights vs Aldergrove Red Devils TIE
Sparta
vs Surrey United
Milan vs Pomo Titans
Vault vs Dynamo
Delta Titans vs Razorbacks
North Coquitlam vs Celtic

Knights having a good start to the year and think will be a tough test for Aldergrove 2-2 tie
Sparta far to much for Surrey and keep the clean sheets going, 3-0
Milan with the edge, gut feeling on this one, 2-1
Dynamo to much for the newly promoted Vault, 3-1
Razorbacks getting back on track with a 2-1 win over Delta

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the scouting report on the black nights ?

Friday night games are always tough for our group ( I'm sure other teams as well) hopfully we can get some u 21's to have some subs.

Sparta
Tie
Dynamo
Razorbacks
Celtic

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the scouting report on the black nights ?

Friday night games are always tough for our group ( I'm sure other teams as well) hopfully we can get some u 21's to have some subs.

Sparta
Tie
Dynamo
Razorbacks
Celtic
Knights are a strong team, have lots of ex prem players from about 6 or 7 years back. Mostly a good group of friends playing together, all big boys, physical game, if the main players show up, you're in a for a battle.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascade, just for once, give yourself a win. We won't hold it against you. You must think that you are going to win this weekend.

Can't be that guy who calls the win, and then loses. I never guess our games, cause anything can happen. Just glad that its my first game back for the year. Hope the surgery went well and its a speedy recovery. Biking, lungs, squats, all help, did the same thing 10 years ago. Cheers

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to playing a Dynamo Squad, we played their Div.1 squad pre-season and pulled a tie 2-2. If any of those same guys on this div.2 team we are in for a tough go. Anyone willing to offer some pointers :p

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to playing a Dynamo Squad, we played their Div.1 squad pre-season and pulled a tie 2-2. If any of those same guys on this div.2 team we are in for a tough go. Anyone willing to offer some pointers :p
Entire team is like 6'2, they have two dangerous players with loads of speed #11 right wing and #15 striker, you need to watch them and mark them tightly. they have a surprising amount of skill for such a big team and the coach organizes them very well.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what your saying Gunners is that we are playing the Icelandic hockey team from D2 mighty ducks.... Where coach Bombay when I need him.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 4 - 1 over knights

Used our speed and passing pretty good tonight against a big squad. Good finishes by our striker too.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 0-0 north coquitlam. We missed 7 breakaways and should have had 3 pks. Very unlucky tonight ref was horrible both ways. Tough night. But what can you do. Onto next week

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ND Titans 2 - Razorbacks 2

Missing a bunch of guys and had 4 Div 3 call ups, but a decent result, all things considered. Razorbacks went up 2-0 on a freebie off a corner and rebound that they were able to follow up on. We switched up our formation with about 20 minutes left in the game and were able to tie it up after that with a couple nice goals.

Pretty even game for the most part, I think both teams thought they should have been able get the win though. Best reffing we've had in a long time too, so that was nice to see.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 6 - 0 Surrey. Clean game, no complaints until the end. Our player takes a shot to the head with the ball in their area. The play goes up field, and our guy staggers out about 30 yards, then goes down with a moan. The ref stops the play, and their keeper says "someone just get him the f#^& off the field." What is wrong with some people? First, we play for fun. Second, this guy has a head injury. After that comment, I'm glad we pounded them. If anyone from Surrey's team is reading this, go replace your keeper. He is making your team look bad.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
2-0 VFC over Langley.
Really good back and forth all 90, couple yellows but nothing serious.
First goal came in 60th, I got a through ball 1-1 with their centre back and he fouled me in the box. PK goal
Last goal came in 90th and it was a cross from the 18 on a fast break and I got the diving header. Good overall game

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple interesting results this week. Seems like there is quite a bit of parody in the div this year. Hoping we can get a result vs Sparta next week to keep them from running away from the pack.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody using strong u-21 and div 3 call ups. That same CMF team last year would lose to Milan if they played the same roster.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0