Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
this thread is up early but as we come to the end of another season there are some things to play for.

Dynamo with three games this week. Knights Wednesday, Sparta Saturday, surrey Sunday. Depending on how this stretch goes determines the result of our season.

Surrey and Razorbacks tight in relegation. Should mean they will be up for our game against them on Sunday.

Provincial spots up for grabs still.

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you pretending like you or Sparta want to finish first?. Dynamo possible third Presidents cup final in a row if that's not a team that should be playing in a higher division I don't know what is.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs Razorbacks this weekend. Game scheduled for Sat, looks like a Friday change is in the works. If it changes to Friday ,Celtic should have a team, if its Sat, we will be lucky to field 11, with 6 guys at the Caps home opener and 2 guys out of town, and a few guys working. Always fun to play the local darby games though.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah we are trying to make our sat game later so guys can still go to caps game

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Meet ya at half ? Pre game beers at Craft if your interested!

Zidanefan, your a true fan.

Dynamo 3-Knights 1
They scored 1 off some nice build up with about 15 to go then we iced it. Again, we are not playing are best footy these days but still grinding out wins. We had a few crossbars, a couple breakaways, and their goalie made some good saves. Same old group of guys, a real team, but they only had 11 tonight so they got tired in the second. Best of luck the rest of the way Knights.

We really need to find our best football by the weekend if we hope to challenge Sparta in the derby

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2-Sparta 1
Our goalie saved a pk their goalie scored an own goal.
First half we had more chances, 2-0 at half.
Second half Sparta put the pressure on. They Scored with about 25 to go. They got a pk with about 10 left and our goalie saved it.
Great game. Sparta with good quality, Good guys.See what happens as the season finishes.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dyanmo 2 - 1 Sparta. Those first two goals were shocking. Unfortunately for goalies, their mistakes get seen. However after that, our keep played outstanding, especially for a kid still in high school. Brian kept Dynamo in it, and like I said in earlier posts, all good teams get a little luck. Dynamo definitely wanted that game, and worked their butts off. Well done.
R-Tee, I've been trying to bite my tongue, but I can't hold it in. What you did in that game was very disrespectful and rude. I was right on the line, and the whole ball was not out, but even if it was, GET A GRIP. I understand the competition of the game, the intensity, and even the swearing (though even that is going too far: We have wives and little children on our sideline). However, when the play is now on the other side of the field, to turn around to our linesman, point at him, and yell "F*ck you" is absolutely sickening. That linesman/spectator is the nicest guy around, and nobody deserves that. We appreciate you manning up and apologizing after the game (most players wouldn't do that), but that doesn't take away from the fact that it happened. It's just a game. You need to check yourself.
Refs, we need you to properly take care of incidents like that.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They guy apologised after, as you put it he manned up so did you take that opportunity to tell him right there that he needs to check himself or did you stay silent?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dyanmo 2 - 1 Sparta. Those first two goals were shocking. Unfortunately for goalies, their mistakes get seen. However after that, our keep played outstanding, especially for a kid still in high school. Brian kept Dynamo in it, and like I said in earlier posts, all good teams get a little luck. Dynamo definitely wanted that game, and worked their butts off. Well done.
R-Tee, I've been trying to bite my tongue, but I can't hold it in. What you did in that game was very disrespectful and rude. I was right on the line, and the whole ball was not out, but even if it was, GET A GRIP. I understand the competition of the game, the intensity, and even the swearing (though even that is going too far: We have wives and little children on our sideline). However, when the play is now on the other side of the field, to turn around to our linesman, point at him, and yell "F*ck you" is absolutely sickening. That linesman/spectator is the nicest guy around, and nobody deserves that. We appreciate you manning up and apologizing after the game (most players wouldn't do that), but that doesn't take away from the fact that it happened. It's just a game. You need to check yourself.
Refs, we need you to properly take care of incidents like that.

I admit not the best choice but sometimes I can get a bit intense. However "ZIDANEFAN" aren't you a fan of guys who don't always hold themselves in check ?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I admit not the best choice but sometimes I can get a bit intense. However "ZIDANEFAN" aren't you a fan of guys who don't always hold themselves in check ?

Also, the linesman you are referring too, isn't he your dad? #biasis?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey 2-dynamo 1
Wow, we were gased from last night. Terrible game on shitty grassy on a beautiful day.
Go Pomo

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone gets a bit intense, and we all swear...not lying the kids should be used to it by now. don't try and pull the ( my kids have never heard swearing )< i agree we should all try and check our selves but hey its Fcuking soccer! and drunk men!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0