Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [Week 17 Div 2 MOTW]

[Week 17 Div 2 MOTW]

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I voted for the wrong one...

anyways it is either our game or the west coast game... they are the only 2 games that have meaning in the standings - Grove's magic # is 2

richy have you guys been practicing at all? hopefully we are gonna get a couple runs in this week...

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think our game is actually pretty big not because its our game but because this game will pretty much decide who gets 2nd place in 2c. and i personally don't even think it will be played because it's all the way out in chilliwack and if it's somewhere that is not under water its probably under a shite load of snow...another week with no soccer :(.... good luck to whoever's playing this week.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
this weeks predictions for 2C.
LUFC Rangers - GEU Rams...3-1
Westcoast SC - Langley Players Utd...2-0
Sto'lo Utd - Surrey Coyotes B...not played...
Port Moody Gunners - Dewdney Celtic...4-0
SFC Pegasus Rangers - LUFC Knights...3-1

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for our game because it's damn important to me, and after a month off of drink smoking and eating it's going to be tough to get into the groove.

WestCoast...What??? actually enjoyed being away from the game after playing for 11 months straight.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are going to be looking for some sweet sweet revenge against those nomads, we did not show up to play last game, and they gave it to us badly! I think we will be full squad to!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol then you have a chance.

I dont thing we have done anything organized since beating the Wolves, 6-8 of us play indoor but that's about it. so we'll have a few turkey sandwiches still to run off.

now if that doesn't sound like an excuse in the making? :D

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
why would you vote on the yotes stolo game... its probably not gonna happen

jimmy_jones called a whole bunch of times to see the availability of their field (marshy snowy wet chilliwack field) and we have absolutely no idea if we gonna play...

in our last correspondance with the stolo coach he said the fields were not good...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
why would you vote on the yotes stolo game... its probably not gonna happen

jimmy_jones called a whole bunch of times to see the availability of their field (marshy snowy wet chilliwack field) and we have absolutely no idea if we gonna play...

in our last correspondance with the stolo coach he said the fields were not good...

Don't worry they probably trucked in another ton of sand to put on the field. It will like your playing on an Iraqqy farmers patch.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like a no go for the Aldergrove-Wolves game.... how there is still snow on turf I don't know... hopefully parkside will be ready to go next week.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
looks like a no go for the Aldergrove-Wolves game.... how there is still snow on turf I don't know... hopefully parkside will be ready to go next week.

Willoughby is on the crest of a hill, so high ground, and it's got good drainage so the water instead of loitering around a melting the snow, it drains.

Too bad though I was going to come watch.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willoughby is on the crest of a hill, so high ground, and it's got good drainage so the water instead of loitering around a melting the snow, it drains.

You could have brought your shovel.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

good drainage? we played there on a friday night against the lufc knights and it was raining that night. there was small puddles all over the pitch which kind of indicated that drainage wasnt the best....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0