Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty funny that everyone thought it was going to be a blowout 4-0, 8-0 langley over the knights but yet they beat the undefeated team! We have had a lot on injuries and we're slowly getting players back so don't count us out yet. I think credit is due when no other team could beat them. It was a sloppy game no question but we found a way to win. Cascadesoccer interested to see what your prediction on Celtic vs knights???? We know how the first game went!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty funny that everyone thought it was going to be a blowout 4-0, 8-0 langley over the knights but yet they beat the undefeated team! We have had a lot on injuries and we're slowly getting players back so don't count us out yet. I think credit is due when no other team could beat them. It was a sloppy game no question but we found a way to win. Cascadesoccer interested to see what your prediction on Celtic vs knights???? We know how the first game went!
Never predict our games my friend as anything can happen but it should be a close one. It's always a battle.First game I get to play in against you guys in over a year looking forward to it. Nice job on the W and welcome back.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta lost!? Wow. Black knights, the first team to beat the leaders. Congrats gentlemen. No team has yet to beat Sparta, thats huge. Maybe the black knights are the team to watch out for now. How was the game? Did black knights deserve to win?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knights have a ton of quality, lots of ex prem guys. Numbers are the key,if they get all their players out they're a dangerous team and can get results as they did last night. Big victory pulls them out of the danger zone too.

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 3 - 2 titans

One of the best games we've been apart of this season. Their keeper made some quality saves. We had 2 pks and couldn't capitalize. Well done Celtic.

To back up my last post. Was a poor choice in words and I have lost ppl close to me from it. But was about an investigation going on in the states about the rubber pellets cause illness paricularlly to keepers.

My appoligies. #18

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs Delta 3-2 as top right said. Nice to meet another ttp'r. We came out strong in the first 15 and really applied pressure but with no clear chances. Delta then applied more pressure and ended up potting a goal with about 15 to go in the half. Cross deflected over our keeps by our defender them the keep made the save and their guy tapped it in from close range, they then got a pk with about 5 left that our keeper stopped bottom left. 1-0 at half. Second half we came started out strong and scored off a set piece, one time volley near post. We slotted a second about 10 minutes later off a cross that bounced over the keeper and our guy headed home. We got the 3rd about 8 minutes after, another set piece came into the box, our guy shot hit the post and we tapped in the rebound. 3-1. They scored a nice header off a corner with about 10 to go 3-2. They got another pk with about 8 to go and our keeps tipped it over the bar. Game kind of went no where after that and finished 3-2. Good group of guys and a clean game all around. Onto the Knights next week for a cascadia clash

Last edited:

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devils 2 - 1 over Milan
They play a weird system with a super high back line. We shoulda won by a lot more but couldn't finish our chances.
End of the game was pretty back and forth and some of their guys were going into some retarded tackles. Other than that pretty Boaring game

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault 3- Surrey 2.... Excellent game by Surrey, super hard fought I must say.
We scored the first in the 20th with a header from a corner, they came right back 10 mins later with a nice solo effort from their striker. tied into half. Second half was a different story, we found our legs. I missed 3 easy sitters in which I owe the squad a few brews for, a little rust. 2nd goals for us came from a low line drive outside the 18, they couldn't clear properly. 3rd goal came moments later (the call itself really could have gone either way). A 50/50 ball between our striker an their keeper, I would say personally our striker had the better chance a getting the ball so he slid to take a touch , their keeper decided to do the same but unfortunately he went cleats up and caught our striker right in the knee. Our striker got the touch before their keeper did, now resulting in a PK.... It was a tough call ill admit, but it was a ballzy effort by our striker who went off injured. Scored the PK. Then 2 minutes later our centre back collides with their striker for a straight red (again a tough call), and with 5 to go they put away a beauty shot from outside the 18. From there it was back and forth... They fought damn hard till the end though. On to next week!

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast Razorbacks 5 - PMO 1
Despite the score, a really good,clean,hard fought battle. Razorbacks have 2 centerbacks that are highly talented. Super strong on set pieces, got very good skills, big boys! Honestly was a very even game, except Razorbacks finished every opportunity. Hats off to the Razorbacks, scored some nice goals. No call ups for PMO. Played well, had a little more ball possession, just cant finish. And yes, only goal for PMO was a PK. Razorbacks for last few years have always had a strong team. Best of the west coast teams i believe. I dont understand why they are so low on standings.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast Razorbacks 5 - PMO 1
Despite the score, a really good,clean,hard fought battle. Razorbacks have 2 centerbacks that are highly talented. Super strong on set pieces, got very good skills, big boys! Honestly was a very even game, except Razorbacks finished every opportunity. Hats off to the Razorbacks, scored some nice goals. No call ups for PMO. Played well, had a little more ball possession, just cant finish. And yes, only goal for PMO was a PK. Razorbacks for last few years have always had a strong team. Best of the west coast teams i believe. I dont understand why they are so low on standings.

Was a lot of pace in this match compared to most div 2 games. Definitely a hard fought battle and with PMO down 5-1 I was very surprised to see them running hard right till the final whistle, they weren't able to catch a lucky bounce or two or else would have been a very exciting match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0