Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do support PMO its no secret. Losing to a shitty div 3 team was pretty embarrassing for the team. Rightly so. Can a descent team have a bad game once in a while? Even if its a lower division. Its bound to happen to i believe every team. Every team has a couple bad games in a season. Sparta could lose to north coquitlam. Its not very likely but you just never know, teams have bad games and lose horrible games. shite happens

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough everyone has bad games, but a great team, like you said they are, will still beat weaker opposition easily even at their worst.

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO are in the heads of most of the oppenents in div 2. Looks like their tactics are working so far boys. Who cares about all the reds they get and who cares about the trash talk, at least in my opinion. Its mens soccer. Once the whistle is blown to end the game the trash talking stops from PMO. Its a strategy they use for 90 mins and it works in their favor. Its always the same couple that talk. You just gotta ingore him, its simple really. The rest of the team(85%) in my eyes are young and hungry. They are a young overall team and are immensely improving. Imagine the team in a couple years and when they are a bit more mature. Will be very good, maybe even amazing like sparta right now at the top. Time to grow up a bit and just win. Beat them. That will shut them up. The standings in any sport is the only thing that matters. They are a great team gentlemen
Anyone caught being disrespectful to the other team or ref on our team gets benched and If it continues they can find another team to play for. Its men's soccer and a little bit of banter here and there is to be expected but there is a line. Our team is out there to have fun and play soccer, not talk shite and disrespect our opponents. From what I remember about sparta last year they were a class act through and through, so obviously that crap is unnecessary.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes they were a class act and still are. More importantly they have most points , top #1 team in a competitive div 2 league and got an unreal stats. Props to sparta so far

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners with the Japan kamikaze quote, LOVE IT! Are those motorbikes?
Enough of this Pomo talk, they are good we get it. None the less , weekend looks like shite weather. PS: all Vault home games have changed fields now for anyone who knows SSAP. We are now behind the baseball diamond next to semiahmoo secondary school. Hopefully the leage will inform all the teams/ schedule change to this. The new turf field is gorgeous , they just added way too much damn black pellets

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree c4life, enough with this pmo bs, who cares. Shepard kisses when I read your posts I sense an undertone of " I am a recreational meth smoker". Please, enough hot air and also to much x's and o's. TTP forever

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gunners with the Japan kamikaze quote, LOVE IT! Are those motorbikes?
Enough of this Pomo talk, they are good we get it. None the less , weekend looks like shite weather. PS: all Vault home games have changed fields now for anyone who knows SSAP. We are now behind the baseball diamond next to semiahmoo secondary school. Hopefully the leage will inform all the teams/ schedule change to this. The new turf field is gorgeous , they just added way too much damn black pellets

Is this like the Delta field on 112th and 84th, do we need a passport?

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mmmm nothing like a fresh dose of cancer flying around the pitch.
Poor choice of words. Anyone who uses the word "cancer" in a joke/ironic statement hopefully does not have to find out the hard way why that is inappropriate.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The field is right next to Semiahmoo Secondary Highschool. You can either park in their parking lot, or next to the baseball diamonds now. Its still at the corner of 148 and 24 avenue, just no longer next to all the grass fields/ hockey arena. On the Plus side, no longer have to deal with Hockey fans driving by screaming and shouting "Soccer homos/ losers" which i always cry laughing on the field about haha :p

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just in. Sparta 0-1 Black Knights. Sloppy game all around. Black knights whining at every call as per usual. Deflected shot to their player standing right in front of our goalie and no call. But besides that we didn't play well enough to win. I would say hats off to the knights, but I won't. I guess we aren't that good after all.......

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights parked the bus and got a lucky goal from a deflection possible offside on the goal. Sparta didn't look all that dangerous going forward but definetly where the better team. Cold wet game and Knights did enough to grab the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0