Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 Week 10

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black Knights vs Delta Titans TIE
Sparta
vs Vault
Celtic vs Milan
Surrey vs Pomo Titans
Aldergrove vs Dynamo TIE
North Coquitlam vs Razorbacks

Knights vs Delta should be a good tilt Friday night, predicting a 2-2 tie.
Sparta just to much for Vault and keep their undefeated streak alive 2-0
Celtic vs Milan I expect a physical game with a few yellows in the local derby.
Pomo far to much for Surrey 4-0
Aldergrove vs Dynamo 2-2 Tie this will be a great match to watch.
Razorbacks to get back in the game with their first win of the season, that is if north coquitlam shows up. 2-0 Razorbacks.

Mr Sheppard Kisses

Nov 5, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Black knights vs delta titans. I agree with tie
Sparta vs vault. Sparta with a win. Sparta is way too strong, playing great
Celtic vs milan. Celtic with a win. Need a big win after pomo dominated most of the game
Pomo vs surrey. Pomo with a win. Playing very strong together
Aldergrove vs dynamo. Dynamo with a win. Will be close game i think
Razorbacks vs north coquitlam. Razorbacks with big win. Will win by a few

League is looking great so far. There have been some intense battles! Gotta love it. Very very competitive in div 2.

Teams to watch out for in my eyes:
Langley sparta
Pomo titans
Langley dynamo

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta vs vault and us vs Dynamo gta be the matches of the week.

We lost to Dynamo in pk's of the presidents cup semis last year and have been waiting a long time for another crack at them. Should be a good one on Sunday

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault has had some good results this year. They could maybe get a result vs Sparta ( hopefully )

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nd titans 2 - 1 black nights

Delta controlled the game black nights got gifted a penalty with some terrible officiating from curly moe. But a clean physical game

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 0 - 0 Vault. Great result for Vault, bad result for us. They are a grinding team that never quits running, and credit has to be given to them for their refusal to give up yesterday. To be fair we dominated the game from start to finish and should've won, but some games go like that where you have 80% possession, 3 missed chances inside the 6, a crossbar, at least 10 corners, etc. Had no bounces going our way, and just couldn't find the back of the net. Ironically, did Vault play their best game of the year because C4L wasn't there??? That's a stat you can't ignore!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sparta 0 - 0 Vault. Great result for Vault, bad result for us. They are a grinding team that never quits running, and credit has to be given to them for their refusal to give up yesterday. To be fair we dominated the game from start to finish and should've won, but some games go like that where you have 80% possession, 3 missed chances inside the 6, a crossbar, at least 10 corners, etc. Had no bounces going our way, and just couldn't find the back of the net. Ironically, did Vault play their best game of the year because C4L wasn't there??? That's a stat you can't ignore!
You son of a B*itch hahaha. I heard pretty much the same thing from my squad. Had I been there maybe we would have won 1-0...But like you said stats don't lie :p Since I'm not in net anymore, I can't say I would have been any help!
I can't wait to see you guys though at the end of the season in the next match, hopefully by then Zidane you will be fit and ready! I know all season we have been looking forward to playing your squad, so Im glad we challenged you guys. Also I wouldn't have been playing even if i wasn't on vacay as I have my 3rd yellow.... Bah...

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 3-Aldergrove 2
We definitely got lucky in the first half as aldergrove hit 2 posts and a guy shanked it wide 1-1 with our keeper. However the half still ended 2-0 aldergrove.
Second half we scored one early then another midway through. Then, off a corner with 10 to go, your's truly with the winner.
Definitely some talented players on their team and their back line has some good possession/passing. No.10 by far is their main threat as well as some speedy wingers.
Good comeback win for us especially after being outchanced in the first half.

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty much bang on with that match report. Should a been up more than 2 at half but that's the way she goes. They got 1 and all the momentum shifted their way.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0