Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vokoun sent to Hospital by own teammate.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a fcuking Moron.

I'm with Pratt. ;) The NHL Should have suspended him for at least 10 games and fined his bitch ass.

Cut.

FCbytca

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballard swung his stick in frustration after Ilya Kovalchuk scored 8:54 into the first period to give the Thrashers a 2-1 lead. Using a baseball-type swing, he was trying to break his stick over the goal in frustration but instead caught Vokoun in the side of the head.

Neither the Panthers nor the NHL will discipline Ballard for his actions.

are you kidding me?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why should they? Don't get me wrong, completely retarded move, but think about how bad he feels about it. What if you had a goal scored on you, you're pissed so you punt the ball, and at the same time your defender just happens to walk in front of you. He ends up with a concussion and you should be suspended?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont think he ment to hit his keeper in the head. If you watch it closely it looks like he is just swinging at the post as many players do in frustration..I think he was off balance and over extended his swing. His head seems to be looking at the post not Vokoun.
SO in my opinion it was a stupid accident.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
He should be suspended....it shouldn't matter who he did it on.....if that same play happened on the thrashers goalie he would be suspended.

Someone should give this guy a good munting;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be fair, he did get another crack at the post and broke the stick in 2 afterwards, leads me to believe he didn't even realize he hit Vokoun at first, he was just too big a pussy to break it on the first try.

D13

Sep 11, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ballard is an idiot and always does this when his team gets scored on.
he should be suspended absolutely, regardless of who he hit. you need to have more control and not be so careless with the stick, he's lucky it wasn't alot worse.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ANybody see Ballard lose an edge and take out the goalie in the Colorado game? Adam Foote punked him pretty good...Karma is a bitch!!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0