Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter October 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheers - but I think the point is that almost no one has a "clue" whatever this guy babbles on about - If he had spelled Herod properly it still wouldn't clarify his point - if you can't communicate so as to be understood then why communicate?:rolleyes:

Its just a black hole the ball goes through on the way in to the net!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks SmartCoach for pointing it out to them. It is always about the hole. We all no Willy. He loves his little thrown. Now tell me who is going to win the game friday night? I get it right it might be him. No they also have youth before it goes in.I will stop posting against Willy.
I see you have picked it up. Eagles are serious this year. You should see Delta play. Dam it Miller has done a good job with them. Naill is turned Surrey totaly around. And your boddy Nash is coaching North Van. Serious buisness.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks SmartCoach for pointing it out to them. It is always about the hole. We all no Willy. He loves his little thrown. Now tell me who is going to win the game friday night? I get it right it might be him. No they also have youth before it goes in.I will stop posting against Willy.
I see you have picked it up. Eagles are serious this year. You should see Delta play. Dam it Miller has done a good job with them. Naill is turned Surrey totaly around. And your boddy Nash is coaching North Van. Serious buisness.

Boli me kurac...will you ever stop rambling about nothing?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cas at his best. Well well. No one is at falt. Bergomascho where did you guys post the net with black sting. You know i only use white net. And green string.
I see Adam is playing for Inter. Now that is a Bergamascho with good foot skill. Bit more speed and god help you. Beter and younger than Nash. Dam you Bobby give a Canadian a chance.
Tor should be told about Adam before he gets to old. Just look what they did to best goal scorer they head. ACBC will be that much stronger with him in the linup. All they need is Darko and Daniel. Croatia is in stage of rebuilding. That woud give room for Malenica and Botica. Both better than the older guys.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3-3 Surrey United
Very good game by both teams. ACBC was up 3-1 with 10 minutes to go but Surrey came back to tie it.

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC 3-3 Surrey United
Very good game by both teams. ACBC was up 3-1 with 10 minutes to go but Surrey came back to tie it.

Are you sure Surrey was not playing the FVSL's BC team? T Whits from the sideline reported a spirited game with a un-motivated lackluster SU squad.

Reports after the game have ACBC partying all night at the "OB" club celebrating the tie.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tant's good FVSl it might get bit more clear to Mr Azzi. Top four sides in each league are equal. Lower few in VMSL premier might be tatch better. Div two Valley and div three Valley is stronger than VMSL div two and three. Div one I can not say. Good job Rich.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base...you're further out there than usual...I love it. I look forward to reading your zany posts full of helter skelter information. Fantastic stuff!!! :D

vancitysbest

Mar 28, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What did Whitley report about your game on the weekend? :D

Well sources close to T Whits reported that the Minnesota Wild played a real good trap. It helped they had with an amazing shooting % of 100%, which ruined Luongos save %. The western conference all stars will recover once they learn how to score again.

I think this is the game you were talking about.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks VCB.

On another note, who will win the Hangover Bowl on Sunday? What is the anticipated pregame Gatorade/Advil count for both sides? Will suitcase alleyez pull the trigger in the wee hours to purge the system before his game against his former mates? Inquiring minds want to know...

:D

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI.
I no longer read this thread as Mr Base has ruined it with his daily b.s. And the days i do take a glance, i just scroll past his shite. Noticing that others reply shite, to his shite.

This shite sucks.

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks VCB.

On another note, who will win the Hangover Bowl on Sunday? What is the anticipated pregame Gatorade/Advil count for both sides? Will suitcase alleyez pull the trigger in the wee hours to purge the system before his game against his former mates? Inquiring minds want to know...

:D

LOOOOL the "hangover bowl" i love it
Alleyez = Goose + Water = well hydrated.

VCB now has his Swine Flu shot, no spleen, and a retired alias. he's basically a fukcin robot... no hungs for him. .........cuds-a-plenty on the other hand......

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion it's always the shity soccer player that trys to cut the other guys, I forgive you. As we all know you try but athletic part is not there. There is always acting and blowing the horne. Cheers have fun. Terable game to watch tonight on Point Grey pitch. Rain and more rain made it hard to watch.
Both sides looked like a good div one club. Turn over after turn over. Pegs scored on a offside goal to take a lead. Ref was reaming young AR on the side line at half time . Second half Croatia tied it up. Only to go down a goal on a defensive turn over on the left back side, and no man to man marking in the box. Chances were equal, net resalt Pegs get the needed points. In my opinion it was a Croatia SC coaches mistake. In a tie game situation changes were not needed.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lion it's always the shity soccer player that trys to cut the other guys, I forgive you. As we all know you try but athletic part is not there. There is always acting and blowing the horne. Cheers have fun. Terable game to watch tonight on Point Grey pitch. Rain and more rain made it hard to watch.
Both sides looked like a good div one club. Turn over after turn over. Pegs scored on a offside goal to take a lead. Ref was reaming young AR on the side line at half time . Second half Croatia tied it up. Only to go down a goal on a defensive turn over on the left back side, and no man to man marking in the box. Chances were equal, net resalt Pegs get the needed points. In my opinion it was a Croatia SC coaches mistake. In a tie game situation changes were not needed.

YOu might say one thing right soon...........Reedie said it was massive piss-take

FFS

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
YOu might say one thing right soon...........Reedie said it was massive piss-take

FFS

For the record, I did not say it was "a massive piss-take", although we did score all 3 goals in the game. Given it was 4am, perhaps Captain Ferris confused it with me actually saying that it was friggin pissing out bigtime, which made for an ugly game, almost even a frackl of a game...but nice to see that we can win one ugly. :wa:

According to Mr. Base both teams looked like "good div 1 sides", which by his logic means that neither of us are good enough to play in the fvsl premier league. I would disagree with this and I'm sure so would Croatia.

And yes Mr. Base, of course we will miss "Future RCMP" but every team will have to deal with things like this over the season...depth is very important and ours has been tested already. But Future RCMP will also be missed at his soccer store where various ttp'ers would drop by, almost daily, to debate the dog eat dog game we love.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0