Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter January 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Standings to start things up in 2010:

West Van FC "A" 27
Surrey Utd. Firefighters 25
Coq. Metro-Ford Wolves 23
Columbus FC 23
ICST Pegasus 21
Delta United 20
ICSF Inter 20
Croatia SC 18
Rich. FC Hibernians "A" 17
Westside FC "A" 13
Sapperton Rovers "A" 11
Norvan Pacific "A" 8

This week's schedule:

Richmond vs West Van @ Ambleside Friday 7:30PM
MetroFord vs Peg @ Newton Friday 8:30PM
Sapperton vs Inter @ Van Tech Friday 8:00PM
Westside vs Norvan @ Confed Saturday 1:30PM
Surrey United vs Delta @ JO Sunday 2:15PM
Columbus vs Croatia @ Hastings Bowl Sunday 2:00PM

How much longer will the league have access to Hastings Bowl? Anyone know the construction schedule there?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
During the Olympics, we lose Minoru... as Holland has taken over that facility... and will be making our pitch the Heineken House. What other fields will be lost during this time?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
ll is goot and it will get better in dive one. ACBC 4 Croatia Sc 2. Long ways to go for a young coach. Kids will learn. Do not pass to this man he is from across the boarder. Stock on hot air.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is what I said also Rags. If you would have seen the game it would made it clear for you also. ACBC is a serious side that plays good socce. Nice to see. The other club needs to run side walks for few weeks.And needs to move the ball one two.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
A number 7 ranked side is expected to defeat a number 13 ranked side.

Although it was a friendly.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all fairness it was a friendly and both teams played everybody. Cant judge any team when your both playing the whole team and trying new things out.
The other night we lost 3-2 to Inter but again both teams were just getting into the flow and both missing key players. We only had 5 premier players includeing our keeper and 1 sub. Mind you I was proud of the div 2 guys who did a pretty good job of filling in the holes around 1 Premier defender 2 mids and a striker. I was disapointed in the turnout,But so close to Xmas I guess thats what you get. Actually were lucky this year to be able to play as much as we did over the break. Great weather. well not great. but you know what I mean. Besides Inter has always beat us in all our friendlies we have had over the last few years..were saveing the win for the Provincials...LOL good bunch of guys.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice for you to give them bit of credit Ghouse. That is not soccer that Croatia plays. Back players move the ball mids move the ball front runners drible and score the goals .
Them guys are doing it in reverse. Again VMSL is going down fast. Tomany selfish kids that need to play div two for few years to learn the game.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice for you to give them bit of credit Ghouse. QUOTE]

Actually, the post from Ghouse was riddled with excuses about ACBC's personnel....or lack thereof. Saying a team is a 'good bunch of guys' isn't what I would call giving credit.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good bunch of guys to me means no cards, good clean friendly. And yes we had personnel problems.
Happy now?

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good bunch of guys to me means no cards, good clean friendly. And yes we had personnel problems.
Happy now?

Not sure why you have a beef there Ghouse. Mr Base noted that you were nice giving Inter credit. That's not how your post read.

But yes, happy now:D

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back players move the ball mids move the ball front runners drible and score the goals .
Them guys are doing it in reverse. Again VMSL is going down fast. Tomany selfish kids that need to play div two for few years to learn the game.

that is all

Attachments

• STFU.jpg
    STFU.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 125

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard ballz.If I was coaching I would send five packing first, only Didar,Darko,Marten,Zaharia,Botica,Michael,Marinko,Kreso,Philip,and the guy from Christian school would stay. Rest would be new players. Johny Sulentic is a good player totaly out of shape does not pass to any guy that is not his bitch.He needs to get in shape or get the hell out of there. Same goes for young Malenica. Shape is way down.
They must change the program and their second team. Feeder system must be in place. There is no need for forty year old guys playing on a team or on a second team. Seniors will never call them. All that does, is stop of development for a young guy. You will not see me there. FVSL is my place.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peg with a huge 2-1 win last night over MetroFord.

Don't look now but Peg is in a position to qualify for the super league... well done Reedie and the boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0