Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter Feb/Mar 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
26 GA and that's all you got. But you did get the pizza the week that you played us. I thought you would have come back with more than that. Don't remember the goal your talking about as i have let in plenty like the goal you described. Don't remember RCIU ever playing in west van. Must be my memory. I think you should worry about yourself for tomorrow night as our strikers are hungry.
P.S. I came over for pints with your team because they are a good bunch of lads. Sorry you had your anniversary that night or you could have told me how shitty i was in person. Maybe tomorrow you can bring the receipt from your week six player of the week and you can tell me how good you are!
P.P.S. I guess 25% of 12 goals would be 3. I guess that my GA is 3. Not too shitty. 29
hey big shooter,bring him to one of the smoke a bola try outs see if he can talk the talk or even talk, ps happy ann:)iversary big man ...hows the boy friend doing

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv, Two-nine must really have you rattled. To go and break TTP unwritten rules, by calling someone on here by there real name shows no class. But hey I don't know the history between you two, but I will predict WV over RCIU by 3 goals tonight! With Two-nine getting the shutout!:D

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 goals??? That's it? shite... I would be thrilled with only allowing 3 goals against WVFC. The key will be to do what you've done all year long... make sure your opposition doesn't get any shots on two-nine (that was for you conductor :).. my bad).

PS... the only thing that rattled about me are the free floating bits of meniscus in my knees.

The Nature Boy

Feb 14, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv and Two-nine don't seem to be getting along. Could this be a preview of tonight's big clash?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAqvpek6K3Y"]YouTube - Mad TV Funny Gangsta Fight[/ame]

Woo.

Vinny

Oct 11, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star1, your side should be relegated solely based on the dreadul techno being played through the warm-up from the boombox (quite like Alleyez' random hoodies') behind your goal.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star1, your side should be relegated solely based on the dreadul techno being played through the warm-up from the boombox (quite like Alleyez' random hoodies') behind your goal.

LOL.... that was horrible... it was the our other keeper that put it there...

Serbia 1 - Columbus 3

we still have a chance to stay up Vinny... gotta win 2 outta 3.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter 1-0 Sporting..............We are officially relegated. We have one game left with the Clan then hopefully a strong cup run.

Hard Ballz

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WVFC 1 - 0 RCIU

Man of the match was whoever sat two-nine.

Ps. All ball... All ball. :D

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
coach's decision to play nick, who had a strong game. I think the player of the week is the banana vandasar(sp) wannabe whose paddle hands should have gotten us at least three or four more goals and whose poor decision on a few plays won us the league with a one nothing decision and a Metro Ford/Croatia tie. Next time you want to take the piss six5, maybe you should go out and buy a new pair of gloves so the ball has a better chance of sticking to your hands. Just a suggestion. As for you getting all ball, all ball, once again you made a bad decision and my player touched the ball by you (for the second time in the game) but this time you took him out. Smart move by you as this was a for sure goal, but you should have gotten a red for being last man. Good luck in the cup and the rest of the league. Maybe in cup play you'll talk to your defense and give them a hand in the back. Awfully quiet in the back for someone who is bitching that i am too loud. 29

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

you guys took a quick freekick off that play and scored, do you think the ref should have counted the goal? I do, which I believe you should be more pissed at.

P.S- congrats on winning the league

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
try to keep up, two-nine... i said you were loud and shitty. not just loud. focus, man... focus. :D

from the sideline, you should have noticed that i got the ball first, then a piece of your guy. i have a great amount of respect for him for coming in 100% for a 50/50. neither one of us backed down. good guy, you got there. had a brief chat with him post game... quality kid.:cool:

congrats to WVFC... the best side we have played all season and deserving of the league title. your keeper made some great stops. good decision to play him... very good.

PS Kippax... it should have been a goal, i agree. well taken quick one.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to West Van on the league title. This team will be a serious contender in the remaining cup competitions....I thought they were the best team last year and they appear to be stronger this year.

Nice work, boys.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
6-5, if i am loud and shitty, then i think you are quiet and shitty. Paddle Hands!! there was no ball. you got all player as he touched the ball by you and would have scored if you didn't bulldoze him over. Once again a bad decision.
Kippax, for sure that should have been a goal and we were pissed but our team should have buried this team early again just like last game. Time to focus on the cup's now and hopefully have a run in both.
Well done WVFC, second place last year and now first place this year.

Gomesy16

Oct 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats WVFC.

I got the league cup at my place, so once Azzi calls me for it, I'll bring it over so you guys can take a nice refreshing drink from it. :knvb:

DCR20

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Gomsey, Kippax, sixfv, and of course Captain. The lads have had a great year to date. A one nil win over a very competetive Club I side and a late tieing goal from the Croats clinched the title for the club. I hope last year's Champs- Sporting, can rebound next year and that winning this title does not bring the same fate to WV. Club I was a welcome addition to the Prem side and I think will only get better next year.

As for the trophy, Gomesy, can you give it a good wash, god know's what the f@#k is rotting away in the bottom of it.:D

Looking forward to the Cup and hoping we can add to the hardware. Good luck the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0