Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ugly game on what started as a great pitch, but became ugly as the match wore on. Early play was evenly split with both squads forcing the GK's into saves, but RFC soon began to dominate with near misses on at least 5 occasions...0-0 at the half. Second half saw our boys continue to control the match, although, we were reduced to 10-men (thanks BCSA ref assessor) when Alain tossed our striker for challenging a 50-50 ball with Sapp's GK Garth who flopped, screamed, and dove like a fcking ninny (his second flop of the game BTW!) . Not long after, our control was rewarded when we scored on a great volley directly off a long-throw. Alain evened things up with 15-mins to go when he gave a Sapp defender his 2nd yellow and then we defended doggedly to keep all the points.

prediction: cut and paste for the weekly write up! ;)

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the Richmond Manager/Coach large gentleman has something to say on here that he wouldn't say to my face, hmmm there's a shocker! What a coward.:mad:

The game was of average quality a lot on the line for Sapp on a sloppy pitch with some equally sloppy officiatting. To to be fair the better team won on the day. I didn't think any of the hits to our GK's head were malicous but the Ref should have said something as they were dangerous, especially the 1st 1 which was a bit of a late boot. I don't think he had much choice on the Red as it looked bad, not sure if it really was from my view.

Ref had a word with me after a brief attempt to wind up the Rmond team as we were falling a bit flat. That was it and this clown comes on here to call me out, whoa!
Actually I'm on the Sapperton Executive and I left the FVSL of my own free willie so that I wasn't in conflict as ADMIN while coaching. Mr Wevers and I got on so well it seemed like a perfect fit, and I'm quite enjoying it thanks for asking. Talking about CLASS and CLOWNS I guess you couldn't hear your own sideline goading and taunting us about relegation throughout the game, or trying to take the piss and goad our Captain, 1 of the best players in the league. You won't hear me complain, all part of the game and you won, good for you and good luck to your players the rest of the way. Hard working bunch.

Lot's of handshakes and pleasantries towards each other after the game, not sure what your problem is burnhole but whatever, as I've said before if this is how some people behave when they win I can't wait to see you lose;)

I heard the original GK dislocated his finger, hope he's OK:cool:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I feel bad (kind of) for some of the Sapp Exec who I have known for a long time, as some of the shite posted on here by Cloughie over the course of the season, as well as his sideline comment today, do not reflect well on the Sapperton club. WAB - when is enough going to be enough with this clown? Everyone knows he only befriended Sapperton so he could get into the VMSL, otherwise, if his precious FVSL was really that fantastic, why didn't he stay there?! :confused:

I've actually enjoyed the off field situation at Sapp this season. If we won just a few more games, this year would have been fantastic. It is interesting what people outside of a situation say and how it is completely different from reality. Mills just wants to win and sometimes emotions get the best of all of us. Things on the personal side is great at Sapp. We're trying to build something bigger than this year and win or lose, the club is going in the right direction.
Mills knows the quality difference between the leagues (we have easily beaten the 2nd best team from the Valley twice this year), but there is no comparison when it comes to the administrative side and the initiatives the Valley has put forward - the Metro should look at that and change the way they do some things.
BTW, so what if someone wants to be in this league? Teams merge and change all the time to get what they want. Just look at your situation and the people involved - Club I & RU. Firemen & SU. Peg & Indo. Mills wanted to coach and not worry about other aspects of a club - he's doing that. I did not want to coach and only worry about the other things - and I'm doing that.

And for brutal posts on this thread - everything is over the top when it comes to forums. It's the internet phenomenon and we all do it!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And for brutal posts on this thread - everything is over the top when it comes to forums. It's the internet phenomenon and we all do it!

RFC surprised us all and came out wearing vertical green and black striped tops! WTF! Here we are wearing our green and black horizontal striped tops, and they shock us with their kit. That really messed us up, and hence the result.;)

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually WAB, we came out in our new sky blue alternates, but changed on the sideline into our green and black stripes to avoid any conflicts. Didn't you see?

The biggest shock if the day is that the officials allowed both goalkeepers to wear orange tops... What if Garth came down to challenge for a header at the end of the game???? The bald Macedonian would never have allowed this!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, if that is the direction that you want to go in then it is sad because Sapp used to be a class team with a good bunch of guys. Doughie has taken awAy from that. Seems like his direction is shite and should travel back to the Fraser valley. Take the Macedonian with u.
Burnro, it would be my pleasure to help send Sapp back down again. We'll see which direction Sapp goes in if they go down again. Looking forward to Wed unless Doughie can get our game changed again.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tub knows it is a coach. Trupes are there. Coach took the VMSL toeasy. It is a tough league. VMSL refs over look many fauls. Players start to faul to make the point. Cards hurt the clubs. In my opinion one learns and moves on.
I feal sorrey for Mills due to somethings out of his control. He should have never done the coaching. One will only get stronger from his leson.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll see which direction Sapp goes in if they go down again.

It'll be the opposite direction of WestVan - your renaissance era lasted, what, 2 years, and it looks like old WV is back. At least pull an Inter and give it a good 10 year run!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
your kidding right WAB. We are a better team now and have only lost games when we could not finish. Except for the second Westside game, they beat us. We'll see what what happens. I don't think we'll get relegated come back up, change the team and coaches and be close to relegation a year later like you are. Good executive decision. A least you have a good Masters team. And even if we were going down hill like you suggest, treble bitch! Talk to me about how shitty we are when you get one of those. See you on Wed. Bring your A game.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB, if that is the direction that you want to go in then it is sad because Sapp used to be a class team with a good bunch of guys. Doughie has taken awAy from that. Seems like his direction is shite and should travel back to the Fraser valley. Take the Macedonian with u.
Burnro, it would be my pleasure to help send Sapp back down again. We'll see which direction Sapp goes in if they go down again. Looking forward to Wed unless Doughie can get our game changed again.

Coming from you this is rich rich territory, A BACKUP GK who threatens opponents coaches from the sideline. Fill your boots helping a team get relegated, how classy is that? I don't schedule games in the VMSL duh! The game will be at Queens Park 7.30pm, c ya there BACKUP:cool:

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I meant RFC beat us straight up the second time around. Cloughie it will be my pleasure in helping to send you down. Ur an idiot and I should have let my coach come and talk you personally last game. I'm praying that my coach gives me the start on Wed as this back up would love to beat you then. Go eat a donut you donut.

cloughie

Aug 8, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deblasio wants to transfer to Sapp for wednesdays game to tune you up, what's that about?

Go eat a donut you donut! that's the best u got.....:cool:

Some folks are pretty funny on here and can really get under your skin with some of the shite they pull together but that is moronic. Send your Coach over on Wednesday. Be glad to have a chat. Maybe we can talk about the NEW Champions League for all 3 leagues next season, now go sit down BACKUP, the men are talking.:cool:

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad he can't transfer he'd be your best player if he did. Wasn' trying to be funny. I don't think you want him to come over buddy. Hopefully I can get off the bench this Wed. Looking forwArd to it.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the Richmond Manager/Coach large gentleman has something to say on here that he wouldn't say to my face, hmmm there's a shocker! What a coward.:mad:

The game was of average quality a lot on the line for Sapp on a sloppy pitch with some equally sloppy officiatting. To to be fair the better team won on the day. I didn't think any of the hits to our GK's head were malicous but the Ref should have said something as they were dangerous, especially the 1st 1 which was a bit of a late boot. I don't think he had much choice on the Red as it looked bad, not sure if it really was from my view.

Ref had a word with me after a brief attempt to wind up the Rmond team as we were falling a bit flat. That was it and this clown comes on here to call me out, whoa!
Actually I'm on the Sapperton Executive and I left the FVSL of my own free willie so that I wasn't in conflict as ADMIN while coaching. Mr Wevers and I got on so well it seemed like a perfect fit, and I'm quite enjoying it thanks for asking. Talking about CLASS and CLOWNS I guess you couldn't hear your own sideline goading and taunting us about relegation throughout the game, or trying to take the piss and goad our Captain, 1 of the best players in the league. You won't hear me complain, all part of the game and you won, good for you and good luck to your players the rest of the way. Hard working bunch.

Lot's of handshakes and pleasantries towards each other after the game, not sure what your problem is burnhole but whatever, as I've said before if this is how some people behave when they win I can't wait to see you lose;)

I heard the original GK dislocated his finger, hope he's OK:cool:

Too funny...:D.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've actually enjoyed the off field situation at Sapp this season. If we won just a few more games, this year would have been fantastic. It is interesting what people outside of a situation say and how it is completely different from reality. Mills just wants to win and sometimes emotions get the best of all of us. Things on the personal side is great at Sapp. We're trying to build something bigger than this year and win or lose, the club is going in the right direction.
Mills knows the quality difference between the leagues (we have easily beaten the 2nd best team from the Valley twice this year), but there is no comparison when it comes to the administrative side and the initiatives the Valley has put forward - the Metro should look at that and change the way they do some things.
BTW, so what if someone wants to be in this league? Teams merge and change all the time to get what they want. Just look at your situation and the people involved - Club I & RU. Firemen & SU. Peg & Indo. Mills wanted to coach and not worry about other aspects of a club - he's doing that. I did not want to coach and only worry about the other things - and I'm doing that.

Whatever keeps the Sapperton peace there WAB.

BTW, forgot to get those plastic bags full of bottles and cans from you and Cloughie after the game...I tell ya man, I'm so close to having enough money to get our Premier team a 6th-hand set of alternate jerseys...:p.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad he can't transfer he'd be your best player if he did. Wasn' trying to be funny. I don't think you want him to come over buddy. Hopefully I can get off the bench this Wed. Looking forwArd to it.

Someone please record DCR20 if he has a go at Cloughie after the game...that'll be TTP video of the decade! ;)

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow who was in goal for Akal? Is Amar Dhinsa in goal for Akal. Serbia started bad but the club has improved alot more than many others even if they are going down to div one. I just can not understand Akal guys.Are they giving up?
Nobady is out of woods yet. One loss can take you down or bring you up.

No, Amar Dhinsa plays for ICST Pegasus.

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I meant RFC beat us straight up the second time around. Cloughie it will be my pleasure in helping to send you down. Ur an idiot and I should have let my coach come and talk you personally last game. I'm praying that my coach gives me the start on Wed as this back up would love to beat you then. Go eat a donut you donut.

Hey 29, which coach wanted to talk to cloughie personally last game?

Sounds like Wednesday night could be a cracker. Who knows, maybe even a decent game as well.

Prediction:

West Van 4 Sapperton 0

Good luck gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0