Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Results & Banter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am surprised with the Premier division this year..

Lots of good games...I was worried we would be watered down in Premier but so far so good...

Hello

Dec 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am surprised with the Premier division this year..

Lots of good games...I was worried we would be watered down in Premier but so far so good...

Good games do not necessarily mean that it's not watered down........ There are good games in Div 3 as well.

knaacks

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 2 Pegasus 1 . Peg went up 1 nil before half time. Surrey changed formations and came back to score 2 from Clarke and Rizel after Peg went down to 10 men on a rough tackle on Vinnie. Good work by Peg as they were still game with only 10 men.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serbia 0 - Hibs 2

Just night and day from our performance last weekend against Sapperton. We played like absolute shite today after performing really well in our win. We couldn't put a few passes together and were out of it for majority of the game and couldn't create anything against a tough Richmond team who really plays a tough defensive system. We missed a PK in the first 10 mins on a nice save by Cardwell. It was a real sloppy game by both team but Richmond took advantage of a screw up by our mid and sent in a through ball and ended up being a 2 on 0 and they scored with 5 left in the first half. They scored their second with 15 gone in the second half on a nice volley into the top corner. Very frustrating game to watch from the sidelines as we have to improve a lot to get points if we want to stay up.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 2 Columbus 1. Columbus went up 1-0 on a PK in the first ten, and then WV scraped one back on a PK about ten minutes later. WV dropped 3 starters to injury in the first 10 of the 2nd half, but got the winner in about the 92nd minute.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow..it's quite here with no game reports...

Took in Hibs-Serbia game. Hibs physically dominated much of the 90 minutes. Great penalty save by their goalie. Hibs will need to improve up front, and I think once they get Reynolds back they will be much better. Serbia is ok defensively, but they also need to improve in mid and up front. Lack of creativity for sure.

Columbus - West Van on Sunday was much better soccer. I was pulling for Columbus and I thought they were better team on the day. West Van battled hard and capitalized on their chance at the end. Columbus seemed to have some ne faces. I think they are strong defensively, but up front need a bit more.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus - West Van on Sunday was much better soccer. I was pulling for Columbus and I thought they were better team on the day. .

I disagree robinho: Columbus looked scared to me, small in the back, and had to rely on a counterattack that got shut down by the WV back line all game. Having said that I didn't arrive until the 8 minute mark when Columbus had already gone up 1-0...my guess is they were the better team for the first 8 minutes anyway.

My objective thoughts. :)

Sir M

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought a tie would have been a fair result. Both teams had spells in the match but thought Columbus looked like they would have won it in the last 20 or so. Good game to watch.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We missed a PK in the first 10 mins on a nice save by Cardwell

It's CALDWELL by the way :)

We should have been up a couple IMO inside the 1st ten minutes, so when we conceded that soft PK I thought to myself it might be one of those games. After making the save it seemed to collectively wake us up, and we managed to get our noses in front just before the half. More of the same type of game in the 2nd half until a perfectly executed training ground set piece was converted midway through to give us that important insurance marker. Whistle Blower and his crew had a solid game I thought and as Star #1 eluded to, if Serbia continues to have performances like that, they won't stay up however it is early days still.

On to Westside

CICcontinuinghisGKquest..

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Batle for a last spot after five weeks is a cleear indication of lack of comitment from some guys. Both Croatia SC and Huricanes fear from the same set. Win for eather side will be huge. Both coaches can find them selfs looking in from outside if things go bad.
In my opiniom Croatia will beat Huricanes but injuries play big factot on both sides. Should be good game to go watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0