Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2014/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Season is coming up quick!

Here's the schedule for the opening day in Cloverdale (just off Lonsdale):

September 6th
CCBRT vs MetroFord @ 11:30AM
Columbus vs LFC @ 12:30PM
Chile vs Richmond @ 1:45PM
Olympics vs Peg @ 2:45PM
Trollups vs Inter @ 4:00PM
Slurrey vs Croats @ 5:00PM

Predictions if ya got 'em

Discuss.

Crazy-K

Feb 22, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
CCB vs metro 1-1
Columbus vs LFC 3-1
Chile vs Richmond 1-2
Olympics vs peg 1-2
West van vs inter 1-0
Surrey vs Croatia 0-3

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Is that a typo @djones ?!?!?

If not, that maybe be the most lopsided score I've ever seen in the VMSL Premier... CCB in the race with Friends United :)

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught some of the action today at CAP, some of my thoughts:

- 9 goals by one team in one game, some teams will take 10 games to reach that number

- Tiebert playing in the VMSL? Saw him playing for Peg

- Inter's best player playing CB?! Gattuso needs to play center mid

- league needs to go to 10 teams ASAP

- Lensky will make WV the favourite to win provincials

- Durante asked to leave the field again for chirping, some things never change

All the best to all teams, have fun, stay healthy, and remember to collect your $$$$

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was actually asked to leave the bleachers as i was a spectator. Was a terrible call by the ref. everyone there except for the ref thought so. Some things never change.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judging from the results this weekend, teams seem to be wildly inconsistent for this level.

Peg & Trollups out to a good start though.

Sep 29, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
caught the match - inter vs peg - saw the team inter had warming up - - - W.T.F ???
-why did the players leave there old teams ? peg. domindated this game . saheel is like flash...i think thats hes name.

i heard a fan at a match during week 2 say - "the officials suck in this league"-look who's on this game -
sad to say....this guy ONCE past tense kwantlen and now he is nothing more than a spectator.now i know why .

Why are the teams complaining like babies about lino's ? if your the home team please don't put a match when you know the sun is going to be reeking havoc with officials eyes,use common sense teams ? dumb teams......

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are not off Crnogora. I did see CCB play. They lost 4 to 2. Ref was OK but AR on south side was out to lunch for premier soccer. He missed five six calls, one or two came as a goal scored by a Burnaby side. Number seven on Burnaby was offside five out of six times. AR was watching the game. His movement read was off for premier game.
Angelo needs to get younger men to ref the Premier games. Older guys can not keep up with the game pace. Net result not good enough for Premier games. Any time player kicks anther guy with intent to injure he must get a red card not a yellow card. Players walking off the field need ref's clearance to enter the field of play. That was not the case.
Level of reffs is falling down level of soccer is getting better.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Refs are not the problem with men's open premier. We need to move to ten teams. The sluts will always move around for money or blow and those that pay will see the monster they created because those players will always want more or the threat to leave will be there. The loyal ones stay and always will.

Those that pay have to realize you are paying individuals that don't care about the team or the other players on the team they are playing for.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao Rob who cares those clubs still stay mid table or lower. Premier is no more than a good beer league. Let the guys play where they want. Last time I looked it's a ten team Premier VMSL league.
It's nice to see good game every so often. You guys out in Valley should rock people for how many young strong players you have. Vancouver clubs get twenty guys out to try outs.
Only few bigger clubs have a system of development rest fight for few kids that can play in premier league. In my opinion only 8 teams should be in VMSL Premier Level. Close stadium for all to play in and on top of it on Sundays.
Clubs play all over the place and times are all over the map.
Only way to fix it all is Div one to div seven. Two up two down each year. 16 teams from div two down in each group. Div one 12 teams premier 8 teams. Over forties Sundays 10 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0