Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The league will have an announcement on the time and place of the relegation game either later today or tomorrow morning.
If Croatia wins and forces a tie-breaker with MF, it looks like it will be played on Sunday either before or after the relegation game between Richmond & Norvan.
But this all depends on what fields are available with the City of Vancouver. We hope to put the games back at Trillium because we have the stands and banners still there from Saturday's Cup day. But it could also go to South Memorial because we have some time there as well (but not 5 hours all together). Also, Trillium is Croatia's home park and there is a perceived advantage, but I would argue that Trillium is also the league's designated park for now (hoping to get Hastings).

ilovesoccer

Sep 30, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
We hear about match fixing in the different countries around the world but is it possible it happens in the VMSL? There was quite a scene as Croatia was going balistic after their loss last night against Delta. Johnny was screaming and yelling as were a few more that Delta was "supposed" to let them win as Columbus did. I dont think that there is any truth to these two teams actually letting Croatia win. Maybe Johnny was being a sore loser again? Guess there is no need for a playoff now. Good luck to Metro Ford and the rest of the VMSL Teams in the Provincial Cup.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-2 PK win for Norvan.

Tough one for Richmond who held a 2-1 lead up until the 89th minute. They then had a great chance early in extra time with a breakaway that the Norvan keeper saved. Both teams looked extremely tired in the extra 30 mins, and produced little else to change the game. The pks went 2-2 in the first 5 rounds, and then in sudden death Richmond put it off the inside of the post and out, while Norvan buried it.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-2 PK win for Norvan.

Tough one for Richmond who held a 2-1 lead up until the 89th minute. They then had a great chance early in extra time with a breakaway that the Norvan keeper saved. Both teams looked extremely tired in the extra 30 mins, and produced little else to change the game. The pks went 2-2 in the first 5 rounds, and then in sudden death Richmond put it off the inside of the post and out, while Norvan buried it.

You might want to mention GC saving three in a row in the pk's for nor van. huge! I think Richmond was the better team today but couldn't finish nor van off with one of their many chances. Officiating was good today as well.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A very saddening and humbling day at South Memorial yesterday.

Firstly, Congratulations to Norvan, who never stopped competing and got their reward in PKs. As 29 said, GC had a great game, and for me, was EASILY the MOTM, making numerous saves throughout the contest, and then 3 in a row in the PKs.

Disappointment is an understatement as to how I feel this morning, not only for my team mates and coaches, but to everyone involved at RFC for not being able to produce the result yesterday. We will pull our socks up, and bounce back next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0