Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I agree with you about the referee crew. Overall, I thought they did a very good job. :)

AMAZED me how quite the players were in this match.No potty mouth swearing(cukin,kookin,.*^&%$#@!) going on.So it was nice to hear a odd slip up by one of the players in the openings minutes then he apologizes to (mini) a.r.2 for his words and plays on,(big) c.r. was in the middle and (senior) a.r.1 was bench side,They did a great job i thought,w.v. lucky to come away with the 3 points.

The weekend is near upon us again.......

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
columbus 2 - west van 1

Wasnt there but heard it was a spirited affair. Big win for us tonight that puts us 4 points ahead of them ...Heard Cucca scored a cracker for the game winner.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice to see Paul Ward in the middle in this afternoon's ICST Peg 2-1 win over Metro Ford. I wished a certain "bald" official would have been there to watch. No cards, advantage played at appropriate times, communicated well with players and several "talking too's"....but no cards, no phantom calls and no desire to be the featured star of the match. Resulted in a fast paced, well played match. Respect was there between players and official.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 2 - surrey 3

We were up 2-0 at halftime but Surrey fought back and scored 3 quick goals to win. Good game to watch. Both keepers made some big saves.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wao club Chile has joint the PCSL in on coming season. And also their U21 side. Totaly positive move from Chiley managment. PCSL is a fantastic league with thirty four sides.
It's much nicer to play in spring and summer that in the winter.
It remains to be seen if they return to VMSL next fall.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 3
Richmond 3

Richmond tied it late into extra time. Makes for some exciting fixtures in the final week of regular season. Rovers no longer need to worry about relegation. I guess there was no need after all to sign and fly in (and pay of course) players from Edmonton for their match against Columbus.

t united 99

Feb 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 3
Richmond 3

Richmond tied it late into extra time. Makes for some exciting fixtures in the final week of regular season. Rovers no longer need to worry about relegation. I guess there was no need after all to sign and fly in (and pay of course) players from Edmonton for their match against Columbus.

Wow. Is it true that Rovers flew player(s) in?

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i SAW LOTS Of cards flying up and down at the end of this match.red,yellow,yellow,yellow,red..........lost count i went color blind....looked like a happy handshake time to me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0