Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
De Blasio - isn't that the WWF Milion Dollar Man? My how times have changed...

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened to last night's diatribe about how Sapperton saved Mountain FC? :confused:

man, Dezza, do you live on here???? Dude, get a life:cool:lol...in all seriousness, its simply not worth it...I will ask Mark personally what his issue with Zico, EDC and the Selects is when I see him at Bby Lake, maybe I can answer any questions he may have about our partnership.

P.S. Dezz, please tell Rino to keep it down in the tower when Vladi is recording the games:)

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD
Did you get some wheels on the cooler now you moved up to Premier?
Most teams that usually are at the bottom at this stage , you have proved diffrent
well done

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD
Did you get some wheels on the cooler now you moved up to Premier?
Most teams that usually are at the bottom at this stage , you have proved diffrent
well done

no wheels for me in the budget this year smoach, we opted for the new high definition camera and rental of the tower at Bby Lake, the owner told me if i wanted a wheeled cooler to fork it out of my own pocket, I am calling an emergency meeting of the executive to deal with this item as I should not have to deal with this slagging:cool:

I am going to propose that you and dezz just buy one for me as Rino's hat stayed dry Friday night thanks to my efforts...walmart's having a sale boys, $34.99, I am not picky about color.

thanks SC, we are just trying to work hard both during the week and at games, we are very fortunate to have had success early on which is giving us confidence, we still have a long way to go and we have just met our 1st goal which was to get as many points as possible early on to not even be in the relegation conversation, our team has had a big adjustment to make to not have Souza and it has not been easy, we still have lots of work to do.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
no wheels for me in the budget this year smoach, we opted for the new high definition camera and rental of the tower at Bby Lake, the owner told me if i wanted a wheeled cooler to fork it out of my own pocket, I am calling an emergency meeting of the executive to deal with this item as I should not have to deal with this slagging:cool:

I am going to propose that you and dezz just buy one for me as Rino's hat stayed dry Friday night thanks to my efforts...walmart's having a sale boys, $34.99, I am not picky about color.

thanks SC, we are just trying to work hard both during the week and at games, we are very fortunate to have had success early on which is giving us confidence, we still have a long way to go and we have just met our 1st goal which was to get as many points as possible early on to not even be in the relegation conversation, our team has had a big adjustment to make to not have Souza and it has not been easy, we still have lots of work to do.

PD, no reason to be so modest. Chile is doing great, a huge surprise for me! I admit I did not expect that. Anyway, I'll definitely come to watch a few games; already heard great comments from some guys who watched Chile this year.

By the way, if you guys are recording games do you put them on YouTube or that is just for your own team to analyze games?

Anyway, congratulations for great results so far! Chile is an inspiration for all other Division 1 teams and a proof that Division 1 champion can be very successful playing in Premier.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD, no reason to be so modest. Chile is doing great, a huge surprise for me! I admit I did not expect that. Anyway, I'll definitely come to watch a few games; already heard great comments from some guys who watched Chile this year.

By the way, if you guys are recording games do you put them on YouTube or that is just for your own team to analyze games?

Anyway, congratulations for great results so far! Chile is an inspiration for all other Division 1 teams and a proof that Division 1 champion can be very successful playing in Premier.

thanks RL RCD, modest is all I know how to be, we have a lot of respect for the premier teams that have been around longer than us. :rolleyes:
a lot of fast paced teams in premier and we are just preparing ourselves for a final every week, in the overall scope of things , we have not done anything or won anything, it's a long year and we know that teams will be preparing better for us, in 3 weeks we could be being talked as a flash in the pan and be brought back to middle of the pack, premier is not forgiving. One thing I can tell you though, the gap between high up Div 1 teams and premier has narrowed, substantially, the consolidation of division 1 two years ago created more competition in Div 1 and I think we are becoming the poster team for that very controversial decision made by the teams, the flip side to that is the Olympics, but Dino's had some close results and nobody's blowing him out of the water, he has a much younger team than we do and if he keeps their spirits up they will eventually win a few of these tight games he's losing or tying and move up the table.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 7-2 RFC. We thumped them from the begining to the end. We finally played well for almost the full 90 and it showed. Not too sure about the man in the middle. Called a lot of soft calls and let a lot of big fouls go. Twice the linos put up their flags for a foul and he over ruled them without even talking to them. I guess he knows best. On to Columbus next week.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta 1 Croatia 1 first point for CroatiaSC for a long time. Youngsters will be happy. We will see if they can do it twice in a row.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 7-2 RFC. We thumped them from the begining to the end. We finally played well for almost the full 90 and it showed. Not too sure about the man in the middle. Called a lot of soft calls and let a lot of big fouls go. Twice the linos put up their flags for a foul and he over ruled them without even talking to them. I guess he knows best. On to Columbus next week.

The ref didn't have a particularly good game, not that it would have helped us at all.

In my 10+ years in the league, Friday night was by far the heaviest beating I have ever been apart of.:( To say we came out flatter then a board is a HUGE understatement, as we conceded the opening goal in the first minute FFS. In turn, we failed to mount any type of significant push back which resulted in us chasing the game and getting punished for it, repeatedly.

A massive lesson learned, particularly for some of our younger members of the RFC squad. We will improve, very quickly I hope, if we are to get anything out of this seasons league campaign.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus scored first and then added another before something happened and the ref called the game right then and there.

Well I appreciate you shedding light on the situation as I figured something happened. I used to enjoy the Monday gossip on TTP this was my Perez Hilton, now game reports consist of 2-0, help regs out here. Take some pride in your posts, kunts. It least base makes me annoyed. Yes I get Regs was being funny before someone explains that I didn't get his post.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I appreciate you shedding light on the situation as I figured something happened. I used to enjoy the Monday gossip on TTP this was my Perez Hilton, now game reports consist of 2-0, help regs out here. Take some pride in your posts, kunts. It least base makes me annoyed. Yes I get Regs was being funny before someone explains that I didn't get his post.

Its kinda hard when you are limited to 140 character match reports....

Wait a minute... this isn't twitter...

All your fault KNVB:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0