Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry 6-5 but I'm pretty sure I had a better view than you did. I have really good eyesight.
And FYI, if your going to wear hoop socks and a hoop jersey like some old school keepers, you can't wear gloves.
Dcr 20 can comment on his status but I heard he will be ready for next seasons NBA dunk competition.

29(keeper fashion police)

ShipItMuppet

Apr 19, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
SUFF 3
Sapp 6

Sapp scored 2 early on an excellent 40 yard lob and a direct free kick, past the Surrey #2. SUFF pulled one back very early in the 2nd half, but then went a man down in the 54th min, thru a straight red.

Sapp took their chances very well and capitalized being a man up and a goal up.

SUFF certainly had their chances, even a man down, but it was not meant to be... and the last goals by Sapp put the game out of reach v 10 men of Surrey.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers United 6 - SUFF 3

Rizal with 3, Gibson Bardsley adding 1 goal and 4 assists, Rob and our center back Gary with singles as well. We went into half with a 2-0 lead on nice goals by Gibson and Rob. SUFF came out on fire and scored their first 5 mins into the second half and 3 mins later they hit the crossbar. Garth makes an unreal save on a header labeled for the top corner to keep the lead and then Rizal goes down the other way and scores to make it 3-1. They then receive a red card after that goal. They still managed to pressure with a man down and scored 10 mins later to make it 3-2. Riz gets his second and Gary scored to make it 5-2. They then get a PK call and we got a red card on that play. They make it 5-3 with Angus picking up his second goal of the game on the pk. Rizal then completes his hat trick with 10 mins left to put the game away.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 1 Peg 1. This was a good game with Peg owning the first half and i think we had more play in the second. Both goals were in the second and i think either team could have gotten all the points. On to Inter on the weekend.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers United 1 - Columbus Clan 1

We scored early when Gibson B got in behind their defense after receiving a great through ball from Desmond and buried it. They had a few chances with one going off the post on a free kick and we had one called back on an apparent offside. Columbus took it to us in the second half and got the equalizer with 17 left on a floating cross that caught our keeper. We had two chances to sneak away a win but Thomas pulled out a few nice stops. Columbus were the better team in the second half but we hung on for the point.

finisher

Sep 4, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
shows a suspended sapp player with ??? beside games suspended for .... what happened? And a Surrey Utd player and Crotia player? same

S

fuzzy

Sep 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
shows a suspended sapp player with ??? beside games suspended for .... what happened? And a Surrey Utd player and Crotia player? same

S

A ref gave them a red
The player has not showed to his hearing
Nor did anyone else care to represent the player
The league has not issued a suspension

Who cares (except those that watch shows like Jerry Springer.)

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
finisher said:

If you read at the top of the "list of suspended players" then you will understand...just saying
:confused:
Just to save you some time:

*Players whose suspensions are shown with question marks (????)

must appear at the next discipline hearing*
:p:p

Brent Sopel

Nov 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With SUFF's extremely poor start to the season, likely due to its new acquisition over the summer, the team has adopted a theme song to try and bring them out of the hole they continue to dig for themselves. Maybe more time on the training pitch and less time making home videos would bring more success....

Urgent by Primal Thrust - YouTube

Brent Sopel
Champion!

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Giancarlo from Norvan is a good goalie who has won many games for the teams he has played for. Well done and let me know if you need someone to go for the pizza with you.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Columbus 0 ICST PEGASUS 3

I left with 5 or 10 left, as ICST scored a couple in succession to put the game out of reach. Azad gifted one in the first half as Lindley and Poli had some miscommunication and Sahil with a great left footed shot to make it 2 buzz, don't know who scored number 3 as I was on my way to the parking lot.

Nico, Reynold, and Costley are too good in the middle, Omari and Sahil cause fits out wide and Azad is opportunistic. ICST is very strong and will be a difficult matchup for any team this year.

Gilly

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV 2-2 Inter. Good game today at Adanac with the field holding up except for a few water logged spots. We scored first and Inter answered in the last couple minutes of the first half. We took it to them again in the second and scored mid way through. We got a pk in the second but Serg(sp) saved it which sparked Inter. Sheldon also came on around this time and was very dangerous. They got a pk late, It was a pk but Adam flopped on the play. Shags scored and the game ended 2-2. Feels like a loss but we'll take the point and move on. Side note: Inter had way too many guys wearing mittens today. It wasn't even cold. One guy was wearing a mitten under his taped up injured hand.Not too sure what that was about. On to a huge game on Friday with Columbus.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rovers United 0 - Metro Ford 2

0-0 going into the half, Bird makes a unreal save from Gibson B 7 yards out 20 mins into the second half to keep it 0-0. They got the winner with 15 left and then scored the insurance goal with 5 left. Sang (sp) got both goals for MF. They are a young side who work for the full 90. Have got to mention our GK Karm Shergill who played a great game and made some really great saves for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0