Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier [VMSL Premier] Predictions, pre-game trash talk, and HOS bashing - September 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Predictions, pre-game trash talk, and HOS bashing - September

knvb said:
you guys signed CJ Jhooty. He's what 17? Cracking player.

I call him Mini Me, and his buddy now goes by the name of Little Ricky. As for the meals, cracker, but a little too much spice for my liking.
Hope these kids come to play on saturday.

hos

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [VMSL Premier] Predictions, pre-game trash talk, and HOS bashing - September

knvb said:
HoS did I see some place that you guys signed CJ Jhooty. He's what 17? Cracking player. His team was *I think* erum 'released' from Surrey I was wondering where he went.

Released from Surrey and then ended up on the other side of Surrey with Guildford, really skillful team that I have the priveledge of coaching now and a shame that Surrey let them go.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am gutted after the game today, but this "Rumour" brought a bit of a smile to my face.

Word out of the Wolves Camp, is that Leichy has been let go, and get this, HIGGSY has taken over for Metro Ford. The Peg boys are all probably having a good chuckle about this one. The Irony here is, Higgs used to hate playing the Wolves, probably because of Jenkins and JoeBilly up front running his asss, but MetroFord also hated Higgsy just as much because....
When Peg won the BC's back in the mid 90's, Higgsy and a few of the boys thought it would be a good idea to take the MetroFord name off the Provincial Cup, well Kenny Jenkins found out about this and lost it, I know I had a heated conversation about it with him in Kelowna one summer, I think he did get to Higgs, but not sure what happend. Well that is it, if Higgsy is the Coach, best of luck :rolleyes: , I have allways had a lot of respect for the Metro Ford Club, but I guess some things change.

hos

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Camp

I heard John Peterson has left Burnaby to play with his former club, Richmond United. Rumor has it John isn't too happy with the new mix of boys at Burnaby Italia........... :eek:

Anybody have any news? HOS, was John playing against Khalsa? Jonnie boy, what's up? ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John's an Idiot, I mean he must be playing for Richmond now, because he was not at the game, and they were struggling for guys (good thing the CAT system is working), they have sooo many back line players, that Millar was in the middle/ up front for headers.

hos

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off ..... fcuk you Garbage Can / Wankstain.

You're a fcuking idiot for signing for the only team that would even think to put you between two posts. Cnut ....

The reason that I had to leave Burnaby was simple ....... and I'll make this real simple for you because I know how two syllable words confuse you :rolleyes: . I just don't have the time to commit to Millar's 5 day a week training sessions coupled with my 9 day a week day job plus two kids. Of all people, you should relate HOS.

So, do us all a favour and fcuking sign somewhere that doesn't allow you to post on TTP about their hummy fcuking league and try to keep out more than 2 goals a game. Fcuking cnut ......

Congratulations Burnaby for their first win of the season ....... :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
john said:
I just don't have the time to commit to Millar's 5 day a week training sessions coupled with my 9 day a week day job plus two kids. Of all people, you should relate HOS.

Buddy, why are you snapping, calm down, I just said you, JOHN, are now an Idiot, that is what Richmond players are called, isn't it?

I know all about trying to work, kids, and play soccer. I have enough trouble making 1 session a week and then the match on weekends. Good on you for going back to Richmond, from what I hear, you boys might make promotion this year.

Sticks and Stones will break HOS's Bones.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Leitch was not let go, it was his desision to bring Higgsy into the mix and take some extra time away from himself.
Leitch still is the G M and will have a big say in the way the team is being run.
Nothing wrong with shaking it up a bit and brining in a little more experiance to the group.

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just don't have the time to commit to Millar's 5 day a week training sessions coupled with my 9 day a week day job plus two kids.

wife nowhere in the mix? doghouse material my friend. ;)

to stay on topic, i was at the rufc game. should have been about 3 or 4 buzz. king george is in magic condition. always nice to see old man willy pot one. i thought he was going to take off his shirt during the brief, post goal celebration, but i'm sure he thought better of it. shirt on...a long standing policy in all aspects. ;)

all the best to the idiots in their (maybe our? :eek: ) quest for promotion.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS,

Yes stick and stones............along with dozens of pints will make for some interesting posts..............that along with a few refs errrr I mean lads having at the ol' computer while one has those pints and you get the above........

Anyways there was no other reason for me leaving Bby other than committments elsewhere (work) Bby will win there side and be an extremely dangerous side come Imperial and Provincial Cups.

Good luck to Millar and the boys...........

John

Ron Jeremy

Sep 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Leitch was not let go, it was his desision to bring Higgsy into the mix and take some extra time away from himself.
Leitch still is the G M and will have a big say in the way the team is being run.
Nothing wrong with shaking it up a bit and brining in a little more experiance to the group.

Hey it's Mr Fatro Ford! Are you the new press officer over there in the WEST WING?

I didn't know they had a 'coach' over there, I thought it was all store owners or muppet 'YES' men. Your more likely to get fitted for a pair of shoes than get taught soccer.

Some insight for U my 'leetle' friend.

1st of all your a CNUT!

Experience has NO 'A's in it dumbass!

I bet you would like to get some 'time away from yourself' Moron!

Does Brad pay you as his official spokeswoman or can he speak for himself?
What a sad wee man u are! Get your head outta yer ass and stop acting like you know what's going on ya fukcing moron!

I'll give you some latest news from 'Fatro Ford', there are 2 players missing from the CAT team and I think the coach ate them.

Over and Out ya cnuts!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RJ and Jonh.

I haven't seen two guys have a go at 2 other TTPers like that since the Italian forum.

Here is rumor hot off Sunday's Croatia/Sap CAT game. Although both of Croatia's teams are, with all intend, seperate, a huge shift in many player positions is very likely. Some players will quit the club, while many others are being promoted.

If Croatia's "winning ways" continues, look for a totally different Prem team in a month to come.

Ron Jeremy

Sep 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
:wa: :wa: :wa:

I want a response 'coach'! Are you digging out some big words from yer arse?

Come on, explain to us all how your the official spokeswoman for 'Fatro Ford'. How did you get the job? Who's sack r u licking at the dealership?

How do you get your info? I'm sure BL has better things to do than prompt you to write about him on here.

RJ wants to know!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to disapoint you R J, but i was just answering a question that HOS had thrown out there.
No sack licking done, just a nice conversation over lunch and Brad happened to let me know what had transpired.
Once again sorry to disapoint you, but life does somehow go on.

I know it's been a bitter year for you and all, but you really should take some of those bitter pills big man. :rolleyes:

P .S . Are you still coming to coach our team?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk sakes fcuk brad -soccer cait etc -fcuk brad higgs too,thats too funnt the two ronnies running fatro ford,coach !didnt brad fire you when soccer west started off :confused: :confused:

fcuk metro price-vairo etc fcuk you too d jones ya wee tit :eek: :eek: :eek: mr fcuking essay himself :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

sid corr

Ron Jeremy

Sep 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Sorry to disapoint you R J, but i was just answering a question that HOS had thrown out there.
No sack licking done, just a nice conversation over lunch and Brad happened to let me know what had transpired.
Once again sorry to disapoint you, but life does somehow go on.

I know it's been a bitter year for you and all, but you really should take some of those bitter pills big man. :rolleyes:

P .S . Are you still coming to coach our team?

Thanks for your ever so mild reply ya wee shitbag!!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

Typical fukcin reply from you, scared of yer own shadow ya wee cnut!

Ask BL about me coming to coach the 'Rangers', see if he tells the whole story. It was an option and was being explored, if you were told something else by someone else that's not my cnut of a problem, is it? I went on to take the best option available at the time and gave you the courtesy of a call to let you know at the time, didn't I? So what's yer problem?

I'm willing to admit I've been done over by the 'Fatro Ford' club but I'm not still sucking the teet just to be able to say I went for lunch with the Pope of Fatro Ford. I got done over, so what, I hold no grudges but I do speak the queens english and most of it is true. Not like u ya twisted wee shite of a fukc.

I can now slag any club/team I please and right now metro price-fatro ford fit the bill, maybe next week it will be your's, oh wait, that's not really a club or a team is it?

No bitterness just disapointment that people can't be straightforward.

I'd better stop there I don't want to be writing items longer than 'Sleepy Jones' :wa: :wa: :wa:

oh well!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Listen R J, unlike you i feel no need to come on here and take things way to personal.

1) You came in our changeroom and told us you would coach and told us your type of system.

2)I was in the mans wedding party buddy, so believe it or not we are friends.
You can slag the hell out of me mate, but it is nice to have friends in this
world.

3)We asked you to come on board and you still come off so bloody bitter.

4) To bad about M F but why not have a go at Vairo or Brad.

5)All class big man .

6) I answered cj's reply and not once questioned you and your M F days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0