Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier VMSL Premier Division - Who will be relegated?

Who will be relegated?

• Croatia

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Akal

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Sapperton

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Hurricanes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Serbia

Votes: 31 86.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Sapp for squeaking free of relegation yet again. 2 years in a row of deciding their fate in the final game. At this rate, WAB will need a hairpiece by the end of next season.

I am completely shocked that Hurricanes crapped the bed at the end of the season.

Reedie - next year will it be ICSTPH Pegasus?:confused:

;):wa:

reedie

Sep 20, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Sapp for squeaking free of relegation yet again. 2 years in a row of deciding their fate in the final game. At this rate, WAB will need a hairpiece by the end of next season.

I am completely shocked that Hurricanes crapped the bed at the end of the season.

Reedie - next year will it be ICSTPH Pegasus?:confused:

;):wa:

I also incorrectly predicted that Hurricanes would stay up. Wouldn't it be something if they went on a little run in the provincial cup? It certainly is not beyond the realm of possibility if they have all of their players available.

As for next year, I would definitely welcome a few PH players out but we do not need any more letters in our name, so I don't see a merger happening. I think there could be several other "hurdles" to overcome as well. Now if we were talking about merging with ACBC, it could be a different story because ICSTACBC Pegasus has a very catchy ring to it. I heard from a solid source in the Chile camp that a lot of ACBC players will be going to this Div 1 vmsl team next year, leaving ACBC looking to merge with someone.

But that's all up for discussion in the off season...we still have one more major competition to complete this season, the Pakenham Cup!

Oh yes, there is also the other minor detail called the Provincial Cup.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0