Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
As disappointed as I am that we (RFC) have been relegated, I am happy that Poco and Croatia are in the premier division. I don't think many doubted Poco would do well and they are a good group of guys that add more quality to the division. If our good friends Croatia didn't take over the 22nd spot I am sure we would still be in the division, but once again I am glad they did as it made the division that much more competitive. They also are a good group of guys and full of quality, they will be near the top next year. Although the addition of these two teams have made this thread less intelligent;) they have made the league better and with every other team getting stronger, the league is very good. It has taken a few years but I think the division is now where it was meant to be, a competitive league to go when the rest of life starts getting in the way.

Good luck to all those in the provincials, and Westside there again, seriously, DB, Smalley go to over 40's.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There would be Studsup, if the game was tonight. ;)
You really are on holidays!!!

Gametime is tomorrow at Saturday at 2:00pm. That would be 11am Kauai time i presume.

Luch

Jul 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There would be Studsup, if the game was tonight. ;)
You really are on holidays!!!

Gametime is tomorrow at Saturday at 2:00pm. That would be 11am Kauai time i presume.

Ha.... I'm sitting here in Maui thinking WTF? Maybe I got my time shift wrong ;).

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry lads. I thought we had home field advantage and it was a fri night tilt. All the best poco nation. Look to the left , look to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0