Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[VMSL Masters Premier] Predictions, Results & Banter 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 3-1 PCOV. Sapp came out hard at us for the first 10-15 and went up 1-0. We tied it up on a mistake by their keeper. 1-1 at the half. We started the 2nd half by coming at them but couldn't finish. Sapp went on to bury 2 more and take the 3 points. Personally, I was still feeling the affects of a Montreal hangover. I don't think many of our guy's were wearing 6 studs either for this match which made things difficult. Well done to Sapp and on to next week for us against the 22nd Lions.

fireball17

Jul 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
My sources tell me that this past Friday WV was actually using their new tactic. I'm confident in reporting that WV has split their 20 man roster into two 10 man teams which will play alternate games to promote inter-squad competition and to eliminate the inter squabbles over playing time. Looks like Columbus will be able to rest some players with the 'other' 10 WV guys playing this Fri. Sir M sure works in mysterious ways..he was heard saying 'I'll take the losses if it means we'll be better come cup time'....Time will tell...stay tuned...

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My sources tell me that this past Friday WV was actually using their new tactic. I'm confident in reporting that WV has split their 20 man roster into two 10 man teams which will play alternate games to promote inter-squad competition and to eliminate the inter squabbles over playing time. Looks like Columbus will be able to rest some players with the 'other' 10 WV guys playing this Fri. Sir M sure works in mysterious ways..he was heard saying 'I'll take the losses if it means we'll be better come cup time'....Time will tell...stay tuned...

who won the league last year and who cares. Go Fuk yourself see you in cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0