Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters MVP, 2008-2009.

MVP, VMSL 2008-2009

• Paul FavAro, Sapperton

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Steve MacDonald, West Van FC

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Kevin Colbow, Columbus FC

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Carlos Battista, PCOV

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Murray Howes, Surrey United

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Markus Felderer, West Side

• Dave Dorazio, Cliff Avenue

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Kent Waechter, Sapperton

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Danny Vaughan, West Van FC

• Dino Klarich, ICSF Inter

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could throw in Arnie Meers (Sapp) or Lee Sullivan (Sapp) as well.

Never mind those two....you could have half of the Sapp team on that list!!!
Even you WAB (although thats quite a stretch!) :eek:
Favaro has by far and away been the best thus far!! Bar none!

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If Mike was around for more than 4 games, I'd pick him. But I guess we would have to settle with the good looking one's less than desirable friend, Paul.:D
Kent would still be my overall pick because he anchored that back line when Donald was out for 4 games and most of the back line was in shambles.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind those two....you could have half of the Sapp team on that list!!!
Even you WAB (although thats quite a stretch!) :eek:

At least Sapp will have half the team on the all-star team.;)

ppl_mvr, I'm not one to talk about me or my own athletic accomplishments. I let others talk about those great Richmond High teams of the late 80's - the greatest of all time, mind you - BC all-star selections, etc, etc, oh boy those were the days.........nope, I'll let the masses wade into those glory years.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

ppl_mvr, I'm not one to talk about me or my own athletic accomplishments. I let others talk about those great Richmond High teams of the late 80's - the greatest of all time, mind you - BC all-star selections, etc, etc, oh boy those were the days.........nope, I'll let the masses wade into those glory years.

Is that the same Richmond team that lost to Sutherland in the 85 final?:D

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agree and disagree:

WAB said:
Kent would still be my overall pick because he anchored that back line when Donald was out for 4 games and most of the back line was in shambles.

Kent anchored that back line even when Donald was in :D :D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that the same Richmond team that lost to Sutherland in the 85 final?:D

Besty,

I think it was. Might be time to dust off the 1985 BC High School Soccer Provincial Champs jackets for our next game with Sapp.:D

JAGS

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Since when?

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besty,

I think it was. Might be time to dust off the 1985 BC High School Soccer Provincial Champs jackets for our next game with Sapp.:D

JAGS

Hey, I'm talking basketball, not soccer....and it was 1988, not 85 - that was Brian Donald & Shamrock days. Go forward in time you old farts!

I'd love to see those old Sutherland jackets come out of the closet. I dare you to button them up if you could stretch 'em around that blubbery belly of yours!:D

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I'm talking basketball, not soccer....and it was 1988, not 85 - that was Brian Donald & Shamrock days. Go forward in time you old farts!

I'd love to see those old Sutherland jackets come out of the closet. I dare you to button them up if you could stretch 'em around that blubbery belly of yours!:D

I think Sutherland had the worst Basketball team in the history of High School sports. The soccer team was at the other end of the spectrum. I will ensure that the old Sutherland jacket is worn for my trip to New West. I had it on at New Years (80's Theme party) and it still fits quite nicely. I might even wear a pair of Osaga running shoes, rugby pants and a velour shirt to round out the 80's theme.

JAGS

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Sutherland had the worst Basketball team in the history of High School sports. The soccer team was at the other end of the spectrum. I will ensure that the old Sutherland jacket is worn for my trip to New West. I had it on at New Years (80's Theme party) and it still fits quite nicely. I might even wear a pair of Osaga running shoes, rugby pants and a velour shirt to round out the 80's theme.

JAGS

don't forget the K-way and goodie comb

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now Jags would that be Sutherland of 85 or 86? If memory serves me we lost to them in pk's at B.C.'s....Basketball, soccer...what about football? Sounds like a tiny interior town owned the B.C.'s back around the mid 80's...

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All this talk about 85' or 86'...holy crap...are you guys "THAT" f...in' YOUNG!!!!! High school soccer....Burnaby Central..78-79..back to back Championships...of course unless we're talking about baasketball like WAB????on a soccer forum....go figure..AND.....who really gives a crap who is the MVP of the "has been" league??? Wow...you guys need a life!

Cheers!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotty's just sore because nobody put in his name....

And because his Wesburn teams used to get spanked by our Cliff Ave teams.:D

Cheers, ya old fart!!!:D:D

Trece

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually...Cliff may have won the league a couple times but come "Burnaby Day"...from Div 6 through to Div 1...seems Wesburn always won:eek:.....at least in my age group:D

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0