Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters Div 3 - Predictions and Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, really sorry I didn't make it over after the game. Once I sat down for cold bevie, my legs weren't moving. Look forward to meeting you at our next meeting.

Mickster......6-0 for us! With some key starters missing, looks like you and I will have to step up our offensive part of our game.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That might require me to actually cross the centre line......not going to happen. Might have been a bit offside making this prediction before knowing the status of some of the guys. Hopefully we'll still give them a good run, even with the likes of us logging extra minutes.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah.....was like practice. Don't want to beat down anymore on the Dragons, but that was not a game.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did my part to keep it close. No goals and no assists!! Keeping my point avoidance streak alive. Not sure how many decades it goes back. Siaron with two 6 goals games in a row. Hopefully they can continue this hot streak against Croatia next week!!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 Us vs. Astro, or "what happens when you play to a team's level." Shcokingly bad level of play for both teams.

Again.:mad:

Grumpy coaches, and a lot of new ones torn at the half. We aren't giving up many goals, but you can't win games if you don't score yourselves. Falconetti's next.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for the week....

Falconetti's over Spurs 3 - 0 (Spurs goal scoring woes continue against a fast past quality side)
Legends over Dragons 3 - 1 (motw this in not.....)
Norvan over Maplewood 8 - 0 (result not in doubt but will mickster be able to continue his pointless streak, yeah i'm a cocky prick!)
Croatia over Siaron 2 - 0 (after some good results Siaron runs into one of the divsions best)

Ideally I'd like to see the home side win every game this weekend but realistically I don't think it will happen.

Good luck to all.

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
saving my "A" game for croatia!! 5-0 win should have been 8-0....i like to be perfect in my predictions......just wait til wednesday!!

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big game tonight so thought I'd get my pics in.....

Falconetti's over Siaron 3 - 1 (should be a competitive game but a more skilled Falconetti's takes this one)
Spurs over the Dragons 3 - 1 (think this is a common scoreline this week as Spurs bump the slump)
Norvan over Croatia 3 - 0 (motw and should be a dandy, short rest week hurts the home side. mickster with his first goal in 10 years!! - just giving Croatia some locker room material......)
Maplewood over Legends 3 - 1 (if this game is played Maplewood should take it. after playing them last week, still not sure how they are near the bottom of the standings.....)

Good luck all.

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 2 Croatia 1

Should have been 3-0, or 4-0, but I decided to spot them the first goal with a header into my own net....Doh!

Mickster still pointless.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the microcosm of life that is footy, there are some universal truisms. One is that if you play like shite, you will get shite results. Case in point was our 1-1 draw with the Dragoons last Friday. I have worn out my arse-kicking foot on these donkeys trying to get them to not play down to the level of the teams we are playing against and to realize that giving away free points like we've been does not do us any favours if we have any delusions of contending to move up from Div. 3. I cannot for the life of me understand why this same bunch can look so dangerous against Croatia and so anaemic against a bunch who need directions to remind them that the ball is the round object that doesn't look like my left ankle.:mad::mad:

Back to the beginning vs. Maplewood next Sunday, if we aren't snowed out at Cleveland by then...

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another wet one this weekend, suspect any grass games will be postponed.

Croatia tie Legends 1 - 1 (wtf????)
Falconetti over Dragons 7 - 0 (this one shouldn't be close....)
Norvan over Siaron 4 - 1 (Therapist with another own goal.....)
Maplewood / Spurs (most likely postponed)

Have a good weekend!!

flaren

Nov 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croatia has actually moved up to bigger and better things. You can thank us later the competition will be much easier for u now.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
flaren, are you guys taking over the Div 2 spot since the "A" team took the 22nd Ave Lions Prem spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0