Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since WAB has been so kind to point all of this out I have decided to cancel my tickets to this game!

Sapperton vs. PCOV
The game will be played at Mercer Turf. Hence, Sapp will have a changing room, PCOV will not. Adv - Sapp
The turf will be quick and PCOV is missing their 2 fastest players. Adv - Sapp
PCOV are missing 2/3rds of their scoring punch. Sapp are only missing pplmvr. Adv - Sapp
PCOV has 5 players out with suspensions. Sapp has 0. Adv - Sapp
Sapp played 2/3rds of a game last weekend. PCOV did not and could be rusty. Adv - Sapp
On paper it looks like an easy game for Sapperton, but this a derby and a lot of pride is on the line. I predict a very hard fought game for 85 minutes when Sapp puts it out of reach. 3-1 Sapperton.

I believe Sir M said it best,

Hmm. Let me see. Ambleside for WVFC vs Croatia in the Imperial Cup semifinal on Friday, or drive out to New West to see Sapp vs PCOV Masters. Let me get back to you on that, tough to decide right now.
:D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
In total agreement Conductor. Sir M stated it perfectly....must be all those moments in front of the TV cameras:D

Cheers!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How long was Fantabby going to let us think this?
Oh, I can just see him day dreaming about running out onto the field 20 seconds before kickoff. Sapperton players' jaws drop in disbelief. WWHAAAATT? All is for not, but Fantabby running all over the field and saving the day for PCOV - 4 goals, 1 assist and 1 cleared off the line. 5-0 drubbing. A great day for a great footballer showered with accolades, women and riches.

Ya, don't sprain that wrist of yours.:p:D:D:D

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....:rolleyes:

shite i wish we were playing any other team but SApperton! Their all a bunch of Pricks but i have to say all great guys!! This is the only team we hate playing only cause we like them.... Except when we are on the pitch!!! Its gonna be a rough one baby..... You guys are not playing Richmond or Surrey or Wickham.. :) We may be depleted but remember its 11 vs 11...

WAB: Thks for giving us a goal!

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
WAB, I agree with your thinking, but was wondering how come RCIU had to leave their home turf to battle PCOV last night?

Steve1234, I wish I could have been there but unfortunately my bank account isn't good enough to take the time off work! As for getting Fantabulous a drink after the game,very classy act but maybe next time you should give him the drink before the game!

Quote:
Sam Abugail( not sure on spelling) he owned the right side of the field, instrumental on four goals. MOTM. I even bought him a drink after the game. Top notch effort. And for the record Conductor hearsay is for those not good enough to be there.

Conductor said:
Hey Paci 2010, try to stay up to date!

Quote:
If I was you ... I'll very happy ...

See Fanty... you will have a chance to play 90+ minutes and Coach Roger will get a huge hug from you

As stated earlier Fantab is suspended to!

ABULAIL, Samir PCOV Masters' 'A' Masters' 2009-03-09 1 Game $10

I agree with Bohica...

ppl_mvr

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WABs Predictions
Cup Semi Finals
March 10 2009

WestVan vs Columbus
Columbus has been quietly winning and preparing themselves for the provincials. I don't think they really care about winning the league cup, but rather the BCs. Columbus will be loose and play smart football vs an aggressive WestVan side eager to revenge the loss to Sapp. The calm demeanor of Columbus will come through in the end. 2-1 PKs Columbus

Hey WAB,
Now that your in cahoots with Azzi; maybe you could arrange for Miro to ref the WV/Columbus game. :eek: Then we could play another depleted lineup in the finals! :wa::wa:
Bohica make sure you bring some extra green beer on friday, i'm getting thirsty just thinking about the game!!! :D

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeeeeeehaaaaa... Just got off the phone with someone who spoke to Azzi. There has been a slight mistake with all the yellows... Looks like we will only be missing 2 players.. Unfortunately Carlos won t be playing but looks like we got Samir and Patrick in the line up! Bring it on WAB and your side kick Bohica:)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard it was Samir still out and Batista and Patrick in the line-up!:confused:

Looks like we will only be missing 2 players.. Unfortunately Carlos won t be playing but looks like we got Samir and Patrick in the line up!

That's right Scottyshell, Fantabulous will be setting up both Carlos and Patrick on the field in their goal production!

sounds like a setup!

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeeeeeehaaaaa... Just got off the phone with someone who spoke to Azzi. There has been a slight mistake with all the yellows
To bad Patrick got a red and you guys have not played since

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck to both teams tonight... I know who is officiating your game... again, good luck tonight :D

charlie

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friday night at Mercer. Sapp 3 - PCOV 0. Neither team had their best game, however the highlight was the heated bear tent after the game. Both teams filled the 10 x 25 space and would have kept going if the beer did'nt run out. Cheers to PCOV on a good game.

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got home and the beer never ran out, Sapp supplied for both teams with beer out of the blue. What kind of beer man does PCOV have leaving them dry all night. SHOCKING!!

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just got home and the beer never ran out, Sapp supplied for both teams with beer out of the blue. What kind of beer man does PCOV have leaving them dry all night. SHOCKING!!

Our beer guy was also was out with tooo many yellows!:rolleyes:

PS: Kudos to Sapperton as they are a great group of guys on and off the field! Looking forward to playing them with our full line up... Good luck the rest of the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0