Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

VMSL Masters A Cup 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Restricted

Jul 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for me i played 45 minutes and than got subbed off... My coach said my fitness needed a lot of work! :confused: Coach Rogers just knows what to say to motivate ya... :)

come on guys give fantabby a break. apparently he and the coach had it out after the game. rumour is he wasn t happy with 45 mins.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, Fantabby is getting old as he just called me at work, still hungover from his night of celebrating down at the Roxy. Restricted don't go stir the pot!
come on guys give fantabby a break. apparently he and the coach had it out after the game. rumour is he wasn t happy with 45 mins.

I have Fantabulous unofficially signed to a contract on a budweiser label for a team in the NSCL for next year! The rumour is true in that he's not happy with the "two headed beasts" who coach the Chop's! "A guy who show's up to every practice deserves more than 45 minutes" was a qoute I kept hearing Fantabby say to the bartender at the Roller, followed by 4 more Jager(sp) shots please!

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think coach Rogers wants Fantabby to skip the bench press at Gold's Gym and work on the bike a bit. Hey Godfather how much time do you think Fantabby should get?

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think coach Rogers wants Fantabby to skip the bench press at Gold's Gym and work on the bike a bit. Hey Godfather how much time do you think Fantabby should get?

Unfortunately i don t have a pass at gold's gym as i have been loyal customer to fitness world for the past 20 years...

As for Gold's gym Mr. Hose.. Don't they have a height restriction there? i heard no one under 5'2 is able to enter. You must of been there for work related issues... :)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do all these Sams on PCOV share the same computer and email address?

:rolleyes:

Unfortunately Mr. Regs a lot of us don t have the capital you have. Half the PCOV team lives in a house located on the east side of vancouver. Once your team has finished the regular season maybe you can come by and a have a few beers with us.. :rolleyes: If you do show up, pleez BYOB.. thks

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van 5 - SFU 0
Fant,
I feel your pain, I got pulled after 45 as well. It was probably for my lack of foot skills.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:

Actually, Fantabulous is full of it. The computer is located in the back room at the Portuguese Club (where Sir M goes on an infrequent basis to play cards and empty the contents of his wallet). SCP charges these guys rent to use it after games and practices.

Carry on...

Trece

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, I have been known to drop by PCOV to meet with my favourite real estate professional who wears adidas track pants from time to time. Having said that, as far as losing money at cards goes, I think you are confusing me with Whitehart.

Sir M.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think Trece should admit to frequenting the joint himself. He enjoys good food such as former ICSF banquet dinners...Maybe he had too much red wine from the club!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M: for once, my memory has done me a disservice - I was thinking of a teammate of yours who was charitably donating the contents of his wallet to the denizens of the aforementioned establishment at cards. I believe his initials are DV...

SCK: I don't miss those former banquet dinners; just the company at table during them. I especially don't miss the knob running the club speaking at the banquets.:rolleyes: Yes, I've frequented that joint; somebody had to fix the damned computer....:rolleyes:

Trece

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trece, I know nothing about that. I just remember Whitehart's activities in Calgary when the VMSL Masters selects won the indoor trophy, after beating the Scotland and England ex-pros, then easily dismissing the vaunted Callies/Calgary team in the final in their backyard two years back. I know Whitehart dropped a couple dollars playing poker on that trip..ask SCP. As far as DV goes, I am afraid I do not know whom you are speaking of.

Sir M.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAC:

WV 5, SFU 0.

The SFU guys are very good guys. While the ref once again was a linesman being developed into a a head official, I thought he did an all right job.

Columbus next.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Report?

PAC:

WV 5, SFU 0.

The SFU guys are very good guys. While the ref once again was a linesman being developed into a a head official, I thought he did an all right job.

Well articulated, Bob Cole.:rolleyes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfSqoBaUhkY&feature=related]YouTube - Bob Cole Sucks: Video Evidence[/ame]

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow cheap and dirty tactics of us. ( big girls blouse in my books.

MR. Steve1234.... I just got back from playing tennis at richmond sports town. I was in the pub upstairs when i ran into a few players on your team. Rumour has it, you put in a protest involving our game? I heard that you thought one of our players had 2 yellows and was not sent off? In fact he had only 1 yellow and its up to the referee to deal with that!! Suck it steve and move on! Losing sucks i know but life goes on...

Also i also remember hearing your fans yelling from the sideline after we were sticking it to you guys that " At least we are in the BC's " just wanna let ya know we have joined your elite group of guys there as well!:)

On another note: The scoreline was 3-0 before we had an extra man advantage. Any way you wanna look at Mr.Steve the better team won! No matter how dirty you guys play us you will never match us on the field!

Hope to see you guys in the BC's... Ripe for the pickings.... :wa:

PS: No matter what Mr. Steve1234 i have to admit i like your passion for winning... Dont take it too personal, your a good guy:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0