Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter, October, 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal saserigal lad. You soud bit racist. That not like you. Canada is a good place and it is open to all.Just get few of your Buds to post and it is all good.
As far as Dany and his poem. That is what hapens when you can not play the gitar. It would be imposible to sing. Dany you should post. Here comes one hand Jack with a peker in his hand ,he is off to rodeo. On the way he stops shoots and scores.
Weak oneswil stay the best are on their way. It is a long season yet. PCOV just woke up. Good luck.

akal number one

Sep 23, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Akal saserigal lad. You soud bit racist. That not like you. Canada is a good place and it is open to all.Just get few of your Buds to post and it is all good.
As far as Dany and his poem. That is what hapens when you can not play the gitar. It would be imposible to sing. Dany you should post. Here comes one hand Jack with a peker in his hand ,he is off to rodeo. On the way he stops shoots and scores.
Weak oneswil stay the best are on their way. It is a long season yet. PCOV just woke up. Good luck.

Sorry if that sounded racist...it wasn't

Just this thread is all about Nk bashing/loving and you're terrible grammar. Its getting kind of old:p

Shriner

Mar 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry if that sounded racist...it wasn't

Just this thread is all about Nk bashing/loving and you're terrible grammar. Its getting kind of old:p

Fukc me in the head and shove a a bottle of Aunt Jemima Syrup up my arse. "YOU'RE TERRIBLE GRAMMAR." Are you kidding me. I'd rather watch replays of Canada's quest to FIFA 2010.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is Nk talking div 1
Forget what happed last time you won?

Ah yes got slapped back down
Waiting 2 years for another crown

So get your shape up,and perhaps a better team
Because those boys cant shovel nearly enough; to make your train steam.

DerHoots

Mar 8, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously slow motion, what are you on? you sound just like Mr. Base but without the horrible grammar and spelling.

Anyways, on to better things. To truly enjoy the watcher's excellent song, read it while listening to this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShOiHPrwtHk]YouTube - Rawhide![/ame]

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Der finish splash how is it going. This is by lingual land you just have to get used to it.
You just do your jogs and quick turns and dogies and i will give you a spot on a all Canadian side. Dot worry about my grammer. Mestros do not need to spell they do and it looks good. You just buy pants with zipper and a jacket with a zipper when you stand on the side line. Dam fast fingers, have to see it to beleave it. Just a little tap and twenty is gone. Vidio play back works fantasticly. Nice guys are the once you have to watch for.
Good luck in you next game.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Der finish splash how is it going. This is by lingual land you just have to get used to it.
You just do your jogs and quick turns and dogies and i will give you a spot on a all Canadian side. Dot worry about my grammer. Mestros do not need to spell they do and it looks good. You just buy pants with zipper and a jacket with a zipper when you stand on the side line. Dam fast fingers, have to see it to beleave it. Just a little tap and twenty is gone. Vidio play back works fantasticly. Nice guys are the once you have to watch for.
Good luck in you next game.

:(:(:(

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watcher I am comming out to do few games in next little while. Yellow cards will be flying. Bricks or no bricks. You just be smart cristal ear is clearly sounding from your wheels. Good luck in your next game. I like the way your yug blondie is giving you gums.
Thats the way winning is fun for you.

BallKicker

Nov 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yaletown FC 0:0 UBC Metro

A hard fought game changes nothing at the top of the table. UBC is definitely the best team we've played this year so far, they pushed us. The first half was mostly played in the YFC half, with us trying to absorb the attacks that we knew were coming which we did so successfully and didn't allow UBC any serious chances. Our counterattack showed some promise 3 or 4 times, but we failed to make anything out of the few attacking runs we had. The second half saw UBC much stronger, generally taking the play to YFC and maintaining the vast majority of ball possession in the early going. With our fitness not to the same level as the college-age youngsters, we were on our heels for the first 25-30 minutes, hoofing the ball out after each attack that we thwarted. UBC had a couple of good looks, but their best shot missed by about 6 inches. After UBC seemed to tire a little and YFC brought on some subs, YFC made some chances with one low cross being cleared off the line inches away from being potted by our right back. UBC had a scorcher of a chance with about 5 minutes to play, their player all alone against our keep after a misplay by our sweeper; the shot was plowed into our keeper's side and skirted wide.

Overall, I think that a draw wasn't an unfair result, as UBC didn't make serious use of their possession advantage to generate quality chances. They're a fast, fit, and organized group who definitely outplayed us for large portions of the game, but they're vulnerable to counterattacks as they tend to attack with 5-6 players. Our back line held their own, but we still have to figure out the scoring part consistently.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
UBC is a good team. Yale town has one Juvish lad that has sligshot of a shot from any range. Guy like that should play better soccer. I can't see why he plays div two soccer.
That is a good score fore those two clubs both well balanced.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norvan 1 - 1 CA Cobras
Roster woes continued this weekend for Norvan in a match which should have seen them get their first W and 3 points to move them up the table. Unfortunately, the MFing injury bug that has been plaguing since game 1 was made worse Monday with 2 more injuries adding to the wreck. With 8 injured players it was necessary to play 2 of them to make 11, one of those being me who took the keeping duties. We started the game with 10 and didn't get 11 until 15 after nearly giving up an early goal. We began taking control of the game until one of players had to go off after some stomach issues. After half, Cobras were hunting hard for the equalizer and Norvan was unable to finish off some glorious scoring opportunities on the other side. That would come back to haunt us after a poor decision led to a turnover and was then compounded by some loose marking. A Cobra player shot a low shot that I wish I could have again as it bounced off my wrist instead of my glove and rolled into the net. We had opportunties to break the tie as did Cobras but both teams were equally inept. It was fun to be in a game after watching from the sidelines since our game vs UBC but another tie was frustrating. The good news is that we will have players back for our game against Sikh to give them a good run.

Darkness_7

Aug 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Desmesh 3 Stars 1

Awesome game, both teams played attacking football. Stars have a bit of a diving problem. We capitalized on our chances, and pulled out a big win. Next week Meralomas.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK and PCOV game. Again ref is turning a bind eye to cheep shots, players are getting heart. Nk got a penalty shot of of a total chop. Many guys are running eachother of the ball with no calls of any kind. Maybe Mr Azzi will need to AR in every level and charge more money to clean it ip. Some one should tape the game and show it on Cable Four and it will be clear to all that somthing has to be done. Soccer is good all we need is bit of help on cleaning it up. Younger players must be able to develop with out a total feer a a busted leag.

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR 2 - Socceroos 1

Socceroos totally dominated 1st half in this one. We came out and played the same way we did against Squamish and looked like total idiots. We held it defensively though and Socceroos didn't capitalize on a few chances. We made 1 small adjustment at half which totally helped, and played a bit more even 2nd half. Socceroos scored first on a rebound and then seemed to totally relax. We scored about 10 minutes later and then again about 10 minutes after that. Not particularly a good game by us and yours truly in particular, but whatever.

If you look at the whole of the game, Socceroos probably deserved a better result, but we took advantage of our 2 chances and that's the way it ended. It would be nice if we could actually get a decent turnout for once... it was marginally better than last week, but we still haven't had our full lineup out all year. Yet again missing 6 starters, but the boys pulled it off anyways.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice that Peter has tuerned that club around. But the dam name sounds childish. And I do know Petrs is not that. Cascadin Knights woud sound more powerfull. Peter think about it. You can not be a tough guy with yellow tops. Black with yellow trim now you are talking. It is nice to see you guys move up the chart for a change. Now if B United coud do the same it would be nice. Six seven years and they are still bottom dvelers. I gues they are to beasy with work.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is nice that Peter has tuerned that club around. But the dam name sounds childish. And I do know Petrs is not that. Cascadin Knights woud sound more powerfull. Peter think about it. You can not be a tough guy with yellow tops. Black with yellow trim now you are talking. It is nice to see you guys move up the chart for a change. Now if B United coud do the same it would be nice. Six seven years and they are still bottom dvelers. I gues they are to beasy with work.

JONNY is That YOU?

Teelay

Dec 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PGR 1 - Shaheen 2

Boy, would I like to have our full team out for just once this season. Decent game - ref did an ok job. Next week we play Stars at 8PM on "Halloween Saturday". We've tried to reschedule, but if not, we may be looking at a default. Not sure if we can field a team for that time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0