Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter October, 2005

Who will win this weekends clash of the, er, titans, Bombastic or Yaletown

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
Hey Watcher, you should lend your dictionary to your buddy, slowmotion, plus any other books on grammar, usage, and syntax in the english language.

First off im sorry u have to attack my spelling. But let me SLOW IT DOWN FOR U since ur skills are not up to par i'll let u speak on my spelling.

The only difference is the dictionary and other books will improve my spelling, but how do u improve ur soccer?????
OH by writing about it on the ttp lol (yeh) :knvb:

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
slowmotion said:
am i on this thread

Let me make up for my previous impoliteness by helping you with this information: yes you are.

Slowmotion, my post from before was only half-heartedly directed at you. I did not need Dapotato to tell me that you are Croatian, so it was not meant as a serious insult. It was more so meant for Watcher, but only as a segue to a slag of the Devil Himself, who I happen to know, but don't necessarily like. By the way, have you seen me play soccer? From your remarks I can tell that you have not-good comeback though, I hope that Mr. potato realizes now that you can defend yourself without his intervention.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, Oggy. There, there. We still all think Yaletown sucks. You just don't suck as much as Sandzak. That's all. ;)

Does that help?

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper said:
Oh, Oggy. There, there. We still all think Yaletown sucks. You just don't suck as much as Sandzak. That's all. ;)
I have to say the bigest surprises in Div 2 to date are

Green Devils #1 for me
(I severely underated this team. They picked up the best of Nomads and added some very good Irish Spirit)

Yaletown #2 - Nice improvement in only year two.

NK CHOO CHOO Train #3.
The NK Train has always been a side that can play well but mental lapses and poor games out of no where cripple their promotion efforts year afte year. The train seems to be saying on track so far.........I would never have predicted undefeated after 4 games. 3-1 yes but not 4-0.

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with u Georgie. I would also add the JB's in there. I had them as one of the group favs. Still a bit early, but it may cost them in the end.

Devils Advocate

Sep 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
jeez thanks georgie,i guess we were a bit of an unknown entity at the start of the season,however the tougher matches have still to come so we will reserve judgement a bit longer.the irish lads certainly bring a bit of bite and spirit to the team,you mess with them at your peril

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
ON the flip side these are the surprise underacheivers for me

1)JB's - have to agree with you Sofaboy

2)RUFC
I have no idea why, read about their keeper issue but even then who would never have thought they would be getting belted.

3)Belmont
We know them well and although I don't see them as a Div winner I did see them as a contender. It is early days though

4)Socceroos
OK..OK. As much as I didn't really think they would contend in Group C I thought they would have had more than 1 point by now and the scorelines would have been a little closer

Any team that loses points to the "not so" Real McDeal has to make the underacheivers list!!

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Since the 5th back is on vacation this weekend, I the Loudmouth Striker will take over the prediction duties fot this weekend. 2 important games this weekend, one for the green devils and for the " mighty mighty c-men" Lets begin.

undefined
Greendevils-3
Primos-1
(tough game for the both undefeated teams, but the devils just have too much talent to lose and primos too much talent to get blown out.

Punjabs-8
Socceroos-0
(not even gonna comment on this game)

Bombbastic and kosova-TIE (can't guess the score though!!)

Real Mcd.1-Zawisza-5 (Average two players up front of Zawisza just too much for McD's)

The other game of the week
CMen-3
PCOV-2
(C'men have to get a win on the board and now that they got their talented striker and get the midfield on the right track, its gonna be a hell of a win against the portuguesse...good luck caraios!!!!!

Zandzak will lose against those yaletowners- with the outcome of the score i still haven't asked the stars for that, but i'm sure that the bald headed striker for the preppies will get one if lucky!!!!!LOL
Good luck Oggy!!!!! :D

May 12, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
2C Predictions by Georgie Porgie.

SP Hurricanes A 11
Socceroos 0
This could also be a 1-0 win for SPH as Roos may decide to go to the pub instead and just default.

BFC A 3
Kosova 1
2 goals for DE and JH adds to his 5 already.

C-Men U 2
Portugese Club 3
Just not enough to Beat the Portugese boys today.

Sandzak 2
Yaletown 2
Just a feeling!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
I did not need Dapotato to tell me that you are Croatian, so it was not meant as a serious insult

Actually I was just assuming he was Cro after reading his first post. His latest submission was strangely articulate though. Maybe he's just drunk now and writes better when he's slashed.

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Actually I was just assuming he was Cro after reading his first post. His latest submission was strangely articulate though. Maybe he's just drunk now and writes better when he's slashed.

Ya, I noticed the difference in quality of the two posts as well- thinking maybe he had help with the second? Maybe his next post will give us more to go on. Regardless, I do have to say that I find slowmotion's posts entertaining-looking forward to the next one.

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
the 5th back said:
Zandzak will lose against those yaletowners- with the outcome of the score i still haven't asked the stars for that, but i'm sure that the bald headed striker for the preppies will get one if lucky!!!!!LOL
Good luck Oggy!!!!! :D
Cheers, LoMoSt. The "bald -headed striker" has been growing his hair out a bit lately, and it remains to be seen how that will affect his game. He's already carrying around enough weight as it is, so he should probably shave his head again before the match to save a few grams. :D

rikashay

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oggy said:
Cheers, LoMoSt. The "bald -headed striker" has been growing his hair out a bit lately, and it remains to be seen how that will affect his game. He's already carrying around enough weight as it is, so he should probably shave his head again before the match to save a few grams. :D

hmmm,wait a second,it's all coming back to me....i seem to remember a big fellow walking thru our squad last year when the preppies served us a devastating defeat :confused: ....

olaf?oleg?oggy????
could that have been you there young chap???

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
rikashay said:
hmmm,wait a second,it's all coming back to me....i seem to remember a big fellow walking thru our squad last year when the preppies served us a devastating defeat :confused: ....

olaf?oleg?oggy????
could that have been you there young chap???
The bald-headed striker finds writing about himself in the third person quite unnerving :D

slowmotion

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I must say that i am flattered at the fact that the 2 of you have found my post both puzzling and interesting.
However this does not mean that we are all friends, I will speak outlandishly about anyone and would only expect the same from anyone else on this
So lets Slow it down once again and keep it real as always

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Punjab vs Roos
painful is correct-for the roos anyway
BFC vs Kosovo Psych Ward
we stick to the gameplan and stick it to them
PCOV vs Cmen (new and improved lol)
My alma mater gets one but that's it
Yaletown vs Sandbags
Give Ytown some respect y'all

and just to rub it in Cmen won't get more than 8 points this year( they would need 15 backs )
:wa:
sorry Fletch :eek:

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama,

Mickster took me into town one day and sold me for three magic beans. Three beans! To be honest I thought he'd only get two.

I'm not actually playing. I don't want to tie myself down in case Liverpool FC comes calling. Should be any day now, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0