Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 [VMSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter August/September 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The VMSL division alignments have been set, and can be viewed here. As the title of this thread says it's all about predictions, results, banter and hopefully a little pisstaking now. Have at 'er.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, that was quick. Er, no. I must have bad breath or something. I know its not my sparkling flakiness, ah, personality.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dapotayto said:
Fcuk, that was quick.

My new lid (or lack thereof) has shaved(hehehe) some time of my posting as well as my 40...

I hear the Unicorns are looking for some "Exceptional" players...

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bonefish said:
I hear the Unicorns are looking for some "Exceptional" players...

hopefully their soccer is better than their spelling!!

I'm not holding out hope though. What are they going to do for a mascot, get some kid from three mile island with a dick growing out of his forehead??

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bird said:
hopefully their soccer is better than their spelling!!

I'm not holding out hope though. What are they going to do for a mascot, get some kid from three mile island with a dick growing out of his forehead??

Clutch! :D
anybody know when the schedule comes out?

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
bandcamp said:
Hey Big Bird...where's the spelling mistake?

I never claimed to be able to spell. Please don't make me write it out on the board 50 times for being wrong bandcamp!

Vinnie

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why the hell does the league keep on messing around with the divisional setup?

Teams keep on moving around between Div 2b and Div 2c. Now Green Devils FC are in 2B and IFC Sandzak are in 2C.

IFC Sandzak has changed groups 3 times now.
Who are these guys and what dirt do they have on WAZZI and Co.? :confused:
What is a Sandzak?

Vinnie

Oggy

Oct 31, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got a quick question and was wondering if someone could help me out. If we want to sign a player who played for a different team last year, do we have to do a transfer, or do we just sign them up as a new player? Cheers.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simply sign them up as a new player Oggy.

Socceroos, you actually laughed at that? Is there any time you're not drunk?

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are my picks for the favourites for promotion in Div. 2

Group A - Signmaster SC, Burnaby Fury, Belmont FC
Group B - Green Devils, Primo, Unicorns
Group C - Sporting Punjab, Portuguese, Kosova

The toughest group looks like B. The tightest race will probably be in either C or A though.

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry if this has already been revealed but which realm do the Green Devils and the Unicorns hail from? Are these new teams or newly amalgamated old teams?

And can we get some justifications for those predictions? For example, and this is just an example and not my prediction:
2A - Signmaster - after a solid season winning promotion and a low goals against plus a terrific cup run, I pick them to repeat the feat, and then stay in Div. 2 again.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama! said:
which realm do the Green Devils and the Unicorns hail from? Are these new teams or newly amalgamated old teams?

And can we get some justifications for those predictions?
Unicorns are Point Grey United of last year, and I believe Green Devils(hello 5th back) are a break away group from the Nomads.

Justification? I think the word is conjecture based partially on fact but mostly on fiction. The season is 18 games long and best taken one week at a time....

Konk

Mar 25, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bonefish, you're right about the basis of my predictions - part fact, part fiction. The factual part is that the Green Devils went undefeated in the summer season and capped it off with a win in the amalgamation cup over newly promoted Alemania, 6 - 1. I don't play for them, I don't care if they do well or not, I'm just saying they're going to be tough to play against. The Unicorns were in the same league and they have a solid mid, good defending, and I believe they'll be near the top as well. The other teams I picked were based on their records last year. The fictional part is whether or not summer standings and last year performances really mean all that much for this year. By the way, I heard that the C-men united picked up some key players that should help them be in contention in 2C. Believe that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0